Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

smokey447

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi there! Just a friendly heads up for next time: kindly let us know if you prefer FedEx instead of USPS. Thank you and have a great day!
Hey Python I recieved the tracking earlier this morning, do you mind if I email you about swapping to different shippers next time?

heinsenberg95

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
juste une question les amis avant de commander

un exemple : j'habite en australie , je recois une carte de python avec un dump de suède

je retire l'argent donc :)

pensez vous que les enquètes de police sont facile à réaliser pour juste 2000 dollars franchement ?

les gars aidez moi à me rassurer puis commander en toute tranquillité

merci

smokey447

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I been prospecting this forum for a while before signing up to see this legit, this shit not bad yall tbh. The card worked fine with python but the two card a week thing sucks because they run out of the high-balance cards which is annoying. But they good overall fam id recommend fs.
Yeah its ass but the cards work pretty good

wox0

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Card works fine, but its hard to put down orders when you guys are always out of stock. If you get an offer from these guys, take it, because if you pay too late you could get waitlisted.

Bozi69

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey Python I recieved the tracking earlier this morning, do you mind if I email you about swapping to different shippers next time?
Hello can i get your telegram i have a question

smokey447

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python is good, but sometimes isn't that communicative (takes long to reply sometimes), but the product works well. I think they have a lot of customers so take a while to respond. Ordered a high balance card, cashout was easy at ATM and In the stores 10/10.

Sxdrgsmoney

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python is good, but sometimes isn't that communicative (takes long to reply sometimes), but the product works well. I think they have a lot of customers so take a while to respond. Ordered a high balance card, cashout was easy at ATM and In the stores 10/10.
I got mine today, how did you take the bread out the ATM?

Bmbgz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You got tele?
Do you have tele?

Sxdrgsmoney

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High the best card, the high aight but yall mfs be overhyping that shit lol

cvv.sunny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High the best card, the high aight but yall mfs be overhyping that shit lol
cosigned but the high still valid lol yall be chatting too much. The super-high def best for western doe fs, il admit that.

Wolfedrop

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I cashed out the Super-High Balance variation yesterday, but I'm wondering if someone in the forum can help me understand how to use the western union function with python's cards? thanks :D

Payroll7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
This is my experience with Python. I emailed him wanting to get a card, he responded rather quickly to all my emails. Once I sent the money I got the card, then emailed him for support on how to cash it out. They responded pretty fast and told me to go to an ATM a few miles away. The card cashed out fine for the ATM but i ended up waiting 12 hours to go to the POS to get the rest out via giftcards and the card didn't work. So i emailed python and it turns out that the card needs to be used at the ATM directly after the first cashout because it could get cancelled. Luckily i got a high balance card so i made 2x my money out the ATM alone like $910, gonna buy a new one soon and do it with more urgency.

thanks yall. will keep u updated :>

Users who are viewing this thread