Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Ritchlikemitch24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordering a high balance card today will let people know how it goes.

bubbaz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordering a high balance card today will let people know how it goes.
Got a high balance card yesterday, just got tracking earlier today cuz I copped at midnight. Lmk how you go about the cashout method because on my qc photo it showed the card was going to be wells fargo u think that's valid or should I of asked for a specific bank?

4pfprontod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The High-Balance card, ask if you can specifically get a CHASE card if you are within the States. I was able to withdrawal $3,000 from the Chase Brach ATM even on the high-balance card and just took the rest shopping here in ATL.

Shit is bussing, the super-high valid too but the highs are on go for me tbh

Ritchlikemitch24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Got a high balance card yesterday, just got tracking earlier today cuz I copped at midnight. Lmk how you go about the cashout method because on my qc photo it showed the card was going to be wells fargo u think that's valid or should I of asked for a specific bank?
Wells bussin, Chase the best but wells u finna go crazy at the ATM them jawn got a high limit too. Just make sure u hit branch and keep it bussin broadie. The main thing when it comes to cashout is just atm and them run them bitches up at a store and go crazy on the gifties. I dun heard moneyman be shopping with python too so these shits hot, if they run out of the highs on u again jus touch up on the mids cuz niggas don't be copping those g

Ritchlikemitch24

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Super-High the best card, the high aight but yall mfs be overhyping that shit lol
ill give u that LOL but high the most bang for ur buck, staying away from the mid jawn like the plague not tryna be up at fucking midnight to cash a clone out gmfu

4pfprontod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yall know if theres a way we can use the card in victorias secret lol? idk if they be asking for ID at the register or not. Tryna plot how ima use this card, it just came in lol

Ress64

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @PythonCards

I recently got my card in the mail but you never sent me tracking after purchase. I got it next day, I'm the guy from Canada that ordered the Mid-Balance Card. I think you may of just forgotten its np, the card works fine, thanks for your services, maybe its my fault for not asking for the tracking haha. ik it was special circumstances because i didn't order the traditional route, maybe ur not on whatsapp rn but TY.

Thank you!

kyns

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @PythonCards

I recently got my card in the mail but you never sent me tracking after purchase. I got it next day, I'm the guy from Canada that ordered the Mid-Balance Card. I think you may of just forgotten its np, the card works fine, thanks for your services, maybe its my fault for not asking for the tracking haha. ik it was special circumstances because i didn't order the traditional route, maybe ur not on whatsapp rn but TY.

Thank you!
You cashout '

Wannable

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just bought my first card from python, waiting for tracking and ill let you guys know how it went!

Leelee54

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just purchased a high balance this morning, got tracking in literally 20 minutes. Not sure why python is so inactive on this forum but so active on email lol. I guess they are just busy doing fulfillment, thought this was a dead service ngl.

Leelee54

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just purchased a high balance this morning, got tracking in literally 20 minutes. Not sure why python is so inactive on this forum but so active on email lol. I guess they are just busy doing fulfillment, thought this was a dead service ngl.
but tbh impressed with their customer service so far

Leelee54

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just bought my first card from python, waiting for tracking and ill let you guys know how it went!
Which card u buy and did you get chase?

Wannable

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is the high balance card really the best card?

Leelee54

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@PythonCards can you tell me the cashout methodology that's different than the one you usually give out for the super-high card????

Joseph13989

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got the High Balance card in the mail today, decided to make an account to write a review bcuz i saw others doing it. The high balance card seems to be the main talking point in this forum, id have to agree the high balance card is by far the best card, no midnight waits for cashout, good balance, easy to use, i think its better than the mid-balance and better than the super-high just cuz its not as damn expensive.

Ima settle this debate today lol, the high balance card is bar-none the best card they sell.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sorry for the inactivity, we work on sales and distribution almost all day and forget to interact on the forum. Thanks for purchasing, glad you are happy with the product.

Leelee54

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sorry for the inactivity, we work on sales and distribution almost all day and forget to interact on the forum. Thanks for purchasing, glad you are happy with the product.
np python thanks for getting back to me :<D

Lilzoot

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I ordered a high balance card last night and received an email confirmation with tracking information. I reached out to Python for some assistance, and they responded quickly with helpful information. Everything is going smoothly!

Lilzoot

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I ordered a high balance card last night and received an email confirmation with tracking information. I reached out to Python for some assistance, and they responded quickly with helpful information. Everything is going smoothly!
Overnight parcel hit, gonna cashout tmmw. ttyl gang

Users who are viewing this thread