Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Winniemine

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just placed an order. Tracking came fast as fuck lmfao, hyped. Will let yall know what goes down.

soaz12

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Python site link?

Troy4051

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So, I recently ordered a Super-High Balance card from Python and they sent me a tracking number for my order. I was pretty stoked to get my hands on the card, but I had a few questions about the tracking info, hopefully people in this thread can help me. I'm in LA cali, and just got my card shipped out like an hour ago, i gotta go to see my mom by wednesday so im not gonna be in town for a while, anyone know if i can check on fedex tracking if they do shipping upon signature or is it non sig to my house.

Thanks guys

LoyaltyIsRoyalty

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Posted my review today, super impressed with the overall performance of the card. Placing an order for two mid balance cards next week, prolly will make a custom cashout guide for fellow Canadians soon for the international cards. Definitely a vouch for python, he's a good vendor.

tts <3 crd forum community
Looking forward to that cashout guide. Will follow you to get an update.

2shoesnike

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sorry for the inactivity, we work on sales and distribution almost all day and forget to interact on the forum. Thanks for purchasing, glad you are happy with the product.
Hey python ik u aren't on this forum a lot but are you guys deciding to make a card that's higher than the super-high (best card by far), because I feel like its not even close in comparison to the rest. The high balance card is good but its a no brainer to go with the super-high and obviously the mid-balance is absolute hell to do the cashout, just wondering because I feel as if there's a higher ceiling to be met when it comes to cashouts all of the super-high I've gotten from you and your team have worked well and I got $8k-even up to $15k sometimes from your shit python but I feel like there's a higher ceiling that y'all should try to reach at some point. ik y'all sold out and got issues all the time rn but jus sums to think about.

Other than that no complaints fam u been the goat in the cloned card game for a minute. peace.

killaquels

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
about to order a mid balance card ill let yall know how it goes lbs

killaquels

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
got tracking, anyone know if python does sign on delivery or no? for fedex packages, i live in indiana btw

ZarniVan

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good shit man, just got my tracking this evening, u got tele i need to know how to cashout da super-high jawn?
Get the high balance tbh the super high is best when you cashout with western union though imo.

LoyaltyIsRoyalty

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, what's good fam? Just wanted to share my experience cashing out a Mid-Balance card in Prairie View, Texas. I know some of y'all might be skeptical about whether these cards actually work, but let me tell you - they do! I copped a Mid-Balance card from Python and was able to cash it out successfully at a local store. It was a little tricky at first because you gotta wait till midnight to cash out the card twice before striking past 12 (11:55 cashout/12:05 cashout) before the card resets. But once I got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing. The key is to be patient and not rush the process. If you're in Prairie View or anywhere else in Texas and looking for a way to make some quick cash, I highly recommend giving Python's Mid-Balance cards a try. Trust me fam, you won't regret it!

killaquels

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE: got tracking, quick as hell after ordering. USPS, idk why alot of guys on this forum keep talking about FedEx. They ship from there?

Liquid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Just snagged a High Balance card, and the experience has been legit. Python's team stands out - they ain't like the others who don't seem to care about their customers.

I'll drop updates when the card comes in, so keep an eye out.

LoyaltyIsRoyalty

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, what's good fam? Just wanted to share my experience cashing out a Mid-Balance card in Prairie View, Texas. I know some of y'all might be skeptical about whether these cards actually work, but let me tell you - they do! I copped a Mid-Balance card from Python and was able to cash it out successfully at a local store. It was a little tricky at first because you gotta wait till midnight to cash out the card twice before striking past 12 (11:55 cashout/12:05 cashout) before the card resets. But once I got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing. The key is to be patient and not rush the process. If you're in Prairie View or anywhere else in Texas and looking for a way to make some quick cash, I highly recommend giving Python's Mid-Balance cards a try. Trust me fam, you won't regret it!
Anyone know how to use the barcode feature thats on the bottom of the pamphlet python sends witt the card lmk fam.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can we get some in West Africa, is it possible?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
can we get some in West Africa, is it possible?
Yes, any and all orders outside of the United States & UK would be considered to be "International Cards" and you can purchase international cards within any and all variations.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know how to use the barcode feature thats on the bottom of the pamphlet python sends witt the card lmk fam.
The Barcode on the pamphlet we sell with all cards can be scanned on your Bitcoin application / Exchange. You must include the note that is given on the actual text next to the pamphlet, it should be put in the BTC transaction notes in your application. Once sent it will put a repeat order on the same exact card you have previously purchased to the same exact address you specified in the previous order, without ever having to talk to us. It's automated so that you don't have to inquiry multiple times.

Your information isn't kept on file, we utilize a blockchain based file system on hyper ledger that only reuses the information once the API is connected.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
UPDATE: got tracking, quick as hell after ordering. USPS, idk why alot of guys on this forum keep talking about FedEx. They ship from there?
We utilize FedEx, USPS, & DHL depending on the region. We will be soon uploading our Tor Store & New Telegram Channel in the coming weeks. It's truly dependent upon your region, we utilize the shipping service that will get the parcel to your location as soon as possible. Our new and updated FAQ will cover this in-depth.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey python ik u aren't on this forum a lot but are you guys deciding to make a card that's higher than the super-high (best card by far), because I feel like its not even close in comparison to the rest. The high balance card is good but its a no brainer to go with the super-high and obviously the mid-balance is absolute hell to do the cashout, just wondering because I feel as if there's a higher ceiling to be met when it comes to cashouts all of the super-high I've gotten from you and your team have worked well and I got $8k-even up to $15k sometimes from your shit python but I feel like there's a higher ceiling that y'all should try to reach at some point. ik y'all sold out and got issues all the time rn but jus sums to think about.

Other than that no complaints fam u been the goat in the cloned card game for a minute. peace.
Thanks for the feedback, as our skimming network expands we will soon be adding new cards. The issue is acquiring victims information that is actually able to fit the parameters of a hypothetical card that is above the "super-high balance" card is rare. We don't want to have constant outages of card variations, therefore we need to be certain that we have adequate data inflow to support the commercialization of a card of that level.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got the High Balance card in the mail today, decided to make an account to write a review bcuz i saw others doing it. The high balance card seems to be the main talking point in this forum, id have to agree the high balance card is by far the best card, no midnight waits for cashout, good balance, easy to use, i think its better than the mid-balance and better than the super-high just cuz its not as damn expensive.

Ima settle this debate today lol, the high balance card is bar-none the best card they sell.
For clarification, many individuals within our thread have been showing heavy preference towards the High-Balance card. We have been getting questions whether it's justified. The High balance card doesn't require a cashout strategy that makes you have to stay up before midnight and after midnight in order to extract the full value from the card. The mid-balance has that problem because you have to evade the native limitations to the card, and to do that you have to wait until the ATM limit resets at midnight and cashout again after midnight. Meanwhile High-Balance cards allow you to take out $1k+ in cash all in one day, and cashout the rest via either in-store purchases or money transfers, while the Mid-Balance card is only capable of in-store purchases.

Thus why we think the High-Balance is probably also your Best Buy for the money, relative to the Super-High Balance card which exceed the prices. Our new and updated FAQ will be coming out soon on Telegram, however believe I will put this portion here now in the forum for people wondering how to go about cashouts for each card.

(The Rest of the FAQ will be released on our new Telegram Channel & Tor Store in the Coming Weeks, for now we are still operating only via Email as of 5/21/2023) - Thanks, Python

photo_2023-05-21 17.21.24.jpeg

photo_2023-05-21 17.21.27.jpeg

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes, any and all orders outside of the United States & UK would be considered to be "International Cards" and you can purchase international cards within any and all variations.
OK I need some but am in Ghana, where can I contact you?

Users who are viewing this thread