Ways Law Enforcement Busts Dark Web User

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Google blocks requests made from a tor node...

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Google blocks requests made from a tor node...
There are ways around this, one i found useful is dorking for a site vuln to SQLi (coz it's easy) and uploading a proxy to it which you can then access google through Tor. Download the proxy here: https://github.com/emersion/phproxy, and see it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20210922235255/mounstar.com/proxy.php. However on the normal user side google is hit and miss so switch through 'new tor circuits' might yield a working google session. However the v3 onion address for DDG should be used over google: https://duckduckgogg42xjoc72x3sjasowoarfbgcmvfimaftt6twagswzczad.onion

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
There are ways around this, one i found useful is dorking for a site vuln to SQLi (coz it's easy) and uploading a proxy to it which you can then access google through Tor. Download the proxy here: https://github.com/emersion/phproxy, and see it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20210922235255/mounstar.com/proxy.php. However on the normal user side google is hit and miss so switch through 'new tor circuits' might yield a working google session. However the v3 onion address for DDG should be used over google: https://duckduckgogg42xjoc72x3sjasowoarfbgcmvfimaftt6twagswzczad.onion

Thanks good to know, i always thought the safest privacy setting took care of this

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello I done this from my handheld and it's saying Javascript.enabled:false.. Thts correct.?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why is java so insecure and what information can it leak?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why is java so insecure and what information can it leak?
Javascript is a user-side programming language meaning that it executes programs on the user's computer that the website author wrote. It's what makes the web so pretty and interactive. This can be as simple as changing the appearance of a visual element, or running a cryptominer in the background. If the browser implements javascript incorrectly or there's a vulnerability discovered, a webpage could potentially obtain information from other areas of your computer memory.
Enabling javascript allows for the websites you visit to run possibly malicious code on your computer. Browsers try their best to contain each website's code and not allow leaks, but there will always be holes.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Javascript is a user-side programming language meaning that it executes programs on the user's computer that the website author wrote. It's what makes the web so pretty and interactive. This can be as simple as changing the appearance of a visual element, or running a cryptominer in the background. If the browser implements javascript incorrectly or there's a vulnerability discovered, a webpage could potentially obtain information from other areas of your computer memory.
Enabling javascript allows for the websites you visit to run possibly malicious code on your computer. Browsers try their best to contain each website's code and not allow leaks, but there will always be holes.
Ah now I see. Thank you.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey i was trying to disable it but it wont let me change it to false this post was also made 2 years ago so m not sure if it will still work

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hey i was trying to disable it but it wont let me change it to false this post was also made 2 years ago so m not sure if it will still work
Double click it, or right click and toggle.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do I enable it on android

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You follow the DNB and use tails not your phone

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
With Regards to OP's first paragraph:
The Chukwuemeka Okparaeke bust. Its clear that he made some glaring mistakes. He also got lucky for a long time based on the fact that he operated without being suspected, reported, investigated and arrested immediately...

The way he went about actually posting the packs of fent was flawed, but you must at some point acquire the stamps/postage and send it. Walking into a USPO is pretty inevitable if youre sending priorty/Express/International. If you only use First class you can buy stamps without raising suspicions and drop them in blue boxes but then you risk non-tracked packs and customers disputing non-arrival without the ability to prove to mods/admins on the MPs that it was infact sent.

So what is the best way to acquire priority or Express postage and get it into the mailstream en route to customers destination, without sacrificing anonimity & plausible deniability?!
Buying postage online still requires accounts with emails, names, phone#, and sensitive info that could Doxx you. So buying from a website is not a valid option which leaves only walking into a PO to post your packs in person....any advice on this aspect?...

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
With Regards to OP's first paragraph:
The Chukwuemeka Okparaeke bust. Its clear that he made some glaring mistakes. He also got lucky for a long time based on the fact that he operated without being suspected, reported, investigated and arrested immediately...

The way he went about actually posting the packs of fent was flawed, but you must at some point acquire the stamps/postage and send it. Walking into a USPO is pretty inevitable if youre sending priorty/Express/International. If you only use First class you can buy stamps without raising suspicions and drop them in blue boxes but then you risk non-tracked packs and customers disputing non-arrival without the ability to prove to mods/admins on the MPs that it was infact sent.

So what is the best way to acquire priority or Express postage and get it into the mailstream en route to customers destination, without sacrificing anonimity & plausible deniability?!
Buying postage online still requires accounts with emails, names, phone#, and sensitive info that could Doxx you. So buying from a website is not a valid option which leaves only walking into a PO to post your packs in person....any advice on this aspect?...
VISA SERVE. THEY'RE READY TO USE WITHOUT REGISTERING AND IMMEDIATELY. SEARCH YOUR AREA FOR USPS KIOSK. TRY TO DISGUISE OR SEND A FRIEND TO THE KIOSK. PARK YOUR CAR ANONYMOUSLY AND WALK ON PROPERTY. ONLY LOAD ENOUGH FOR 5 STAMPS. USE EM ONLY ONE TIME. THE PRINTED STAMPS GOT A SCANNER..SO LOAD UP TO REDUCE EXPOSURE. USE SECLUDED BLUE BOX (NO CAMERAS IN SIGHT)
Ima new DMT vendor (with the only GODZILLA SZ CRYSTALZ )bout to pop off on Empire (1-2DAYZ)and WSM when they get their shit together and fix the BTC link for new vendors

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
VISA SERVE. THEY'RE READY TO USE WITHOUT REGISTERING AND IMMEDIATELY. SEARCH YOUR AREA FOR USPS KIOSK. TRY TO DISGUISE OR SEND A FRIEND TO THE KIOSK. PARK YOUR CAR ANONYMOUSLY AND WALK ON PROPERTY. ONLY LOAD ENOUGH FOR 5 STAMPS. USE EM ONLY ONE TIME. THE PRINTED STAMPS GOT A SCANNER..SO LOAD UP TO REDUCE EXPOSURE. USE SECLUDED BLUE BOX (NO CAMERAS IN SIGHT)
Ima new DMT vendor (with the only GODZILLA SZ CRYSTALZ )bout to pop off on Empire (1-2DAYZ)and WSM when they get their shit together and fix the BTC link for new vendors
Plus you can get a walmart smartphone burner. leave your phone in the car with some bullshit excuse of how you don't have one. Buy (cash)an Android smartphone and data plan ($60-$80 for decent to unlimited data AND phone included)use the phone in the electronic department to call and set it up using fake name.

Use their other phone to call the new phone to make sure its working. Use the new phone to set up a new anonymous gmail account ( text verify and also in the same name as you used when you called to set up the new phone) You need this so you can download apps from the Playstore. You can get a VPN (outside the 14 eyes anyone??)using cash to buy the Visa Serve card IF you're that paranoid and will be bringing this phone near your other phone/car/house or anywhere else that the gps may log.

Download Bitpay and create an account with this same name (text verify and trust me this is the fastest and best for privacy i've found UNFORTUNATELY and despite wanting to throw a fiery brick through their window..story for another day - BUT SERIOUSLY, I ran into multiple opsec issues with every other wallet suggested from every noob discussion board for weeks literally! Find a BTC atm (text verify)- RESEARCH THE COMPANY FIRST it took me 4 places to find one that didn't jepordize my opsec but sad to report for the random guy I had now created. I was put on the spot and had to enter a home address - so I just looked up the fake name/est birth date range and found my victim...fuck I hope he's straight for his sake - whatever happens was meant to! Scan the receive BTC code and show it to the BTC ATM.....New anonymous phone number; new anonymous gmail account; new anonymous bitpay account; new anonymous BTC; I feel like I cantaking a bow now haha. If anyone can find holes in this please inform me otherwise I'll leave it posted for maybe a week then prolly get paranoid if not sooner and delete

Users who are viewing this thread