You forgot doing through your garbage

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They may go through your garbage when they search your house. So it's a good idea to get rid of evidence somewhere else.
Also Garbage is only public property once it is put out to the street.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great information, also a lot of the common themes I've read in the bast about people getting caught was they completely forgot about their OPSEC. They ended up shitting where the slept so to speak.

More often than not a lot of the arrest were made due to the target using his DN username on some clearnet website 10 years ago. What it comes down to is complacency.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You should always create new user names for every site you use

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you think LE can track transactions from a seized market to electrum and then from electrum to the bank (bitcoin provider) ?

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you think LE can track transactions from a seized market to electrum and then from electrum to the bank (bitcoin provider) ?
Definitely. All bitcoin transactions are public. If they know the wallet of the market, it's trivial to see where the money went. Especially if it's the same amount being forwarded. You always need to launder your coins. A bitcoin tumbler is good, buying a different crypto currency like monero is better.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i just read that the usps inspectors were able to deanynomize admins of wsm by following the btc and it was tumbled or mixed as well but they were able to follow it. Im thinking tumblers arent that safe or protective and that btc should be turned into monero and then back to btc.

Tumbling before buying monero prob cant hurt. Splitting up the total into smaller diff size amounts and sending them to diff addresses (same wallet is prob ok but dont repeat same addresses more than once). Just saying tumbling doesnt seem to protect the user

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i just read that the usps inspectors were able to deanynomize admins of wsm by following the btc and it was tumbled or mixed as well but they were able to follow it. Im thinking tumblers arent that safe or protective and that btc should be turned into monero and then back to btc.

Tumbling before buying monero prob cant hurt. Splitting up the total into smaller diff size amounts and sending them to diff addresses (same wallet is prob ok but dont repeat same addresses more than once). Just saying tumbling doesnt seem to protect the user
here's where i am lost. if the original method is to tumble, then you say it doesnt work. new method, use monero & tumbler, why bother with tumbler if it will take $ and it can be identified???

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Depends. If you sent your coins from coinbase to electrum, and then electrum to a DNM, they can almost certainly figure it out and I doubt coinbase would stick its neck out for you.

If possible, get btc through other means, without any connection to your bank.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Depends. If you sent your coins from coinbase to electrum, and then electrum to a DNM, they can almost certainly figure it out and I doubt coinbase would stick its neck out for you.

If possible, get btc through other means, without any connection to your bank.
what other means are there to get BTC?
should i transfer btc from my wallet to another wallet?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what other means are there to get BTC?
should i transfer btc from my wallet to another wallet?
Splitting up the amount and transferring it through another wallet is a start.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Splitting up the amount and transferring it through another wallet is a start.
Read about wsm admin busts. The usps inspectors were able to track btc of admins even after tumbling. Seems if you cant do complex btc maneuvers to obfuscate then utilize btc to monero then back to btc. If you vend and your product u sell is bought in real world for cash then maybe use your btc to buy weed or something and put a trusted friend on consignment. Dont even need to profit greatly off the shit the real profit is converting to cash anonymously. Of course its not ideal to have to source products with your btc and sell those products in real world to get cash but btc cash out is a tough obstacle for vendors who need cash. If you are lucky enough to reup in btc and sell for btc you have no worries. Cash out is tricky and putting a trusted friend on consignment with a pound of weed will turn that btc to cash to fuel your vending product. Its all about creativity and analziing every angle.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for post have not fully read it yet but will wen i have some extra time thanks

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So there is really a risk in the shipping methods. How come most still get thru?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks for the input
I suppose the moral is, nothing is 100% secure,100% of the time.
Always be paranoid.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is there a better way to send priority then buying stamps?

Users who are viewing this thread