Ways Law Enforcement Busts Dark Web User

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Plus you can get a walmart smartphone burner. leave your phone in the car with some bullshit excuse of how you don't have one. Buy (cash)an Android smartphone and data plan ($60-$80 for decent to unlimited data AND phone included)use the phone in the electronic department to call and set it up using fake name.

Use their other phone to call the new phone to make sure its working. Use the new phone to set up a new anonymous gmail account ( text verify and also in the same name as you used when you called to set up the new phone) You need this so you can download apps from the Playstore. You can get a VPN (outside the 14 eyes anyone??)using cash to buy the Visa Serve card IF you're that paranoid and will be bringing this phone near your other phone/car/house or anywhere else that the gps may log.

Download Bitpay and create an account with this same name (text verify and trust me this is the fastest and best for privacy i've found UNFORTUNATELY and despite wanting to throw a fiery brick through their window..story for another day - BUT SERIOUSLY, I ran into multiple opsec issues with every other wallet suggested from every noob discussion board for weeks literally! Find a BTC atm (text verify)- RESEARCH THE COMPANY FIRST it took me 4 places to find one that didn't jepordize my opsec but sad to report for the random guy I had now created. I was put on the spot and had to enter a home address - so I just looked up the fake name/est birth date range and found my victim...fuck I hope he's straight for his sake - whatever happens was meant to! Scan the receive BTC code and show it to the BTC ATM.....New anonymous phone number; new anonymous gmail account; new anonymous bitpay account; new anonymous BTC; I feel like I cantaking a bow now haha. If anyone can find holes in this please inform me otherwise I'll leave it posted for maybe a week then prolly get paranoid if not sooner and delete
Can anyone see possible opsec issues with the TMobile alcatel wifi hotspot for on the go laptop use instead of pub wifi? Considering if the device and several months on unlimited data plan were paid upfront with cash and without having an account at TMobile?

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
"So buying from a website is not a valid option which leaves only walking into a PO to post your packs in person....any advice on this aspect?"

But almost all vendors are buying from a website. It works for vendors if they're super careful but it never works for buyers. All of those sites generate labels with markings that can be traced. LE poses as buyer and receives a package with those label markings, then later looks for similar labels in the system. You might ask "isn't is the vendors LE really wants?" Yes, but they'll be happy to go after a buyer if any type of quantity is involved.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
"So buying from a website is not a valid option which leaves only walking into a PO to post your packs in person....any advice on this aspect?"

But almost all vendors are buying from a website. It works for vendors if they're super careful but it never works for buyers. All of those sites generate labels with markings that can be traced. LE poses as buyer and receives a package with those label markings, then later looks for similar labels in the system. You might ask "isn't is the vendors LE really wants?" Yes, but they'll be happy to go after a buyer if any type of quantity is involved.
Pay somebody cash to go pick postage up for you.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What do you suggest?

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
visit po and use cash and never get more than one hundred dollars worth at a time. Visit several po's if needed but careful to not visit same ones to often make sure you only repeat once a month or whatever you feel isnt looking bad.

I dont see anyting wrong with a friend getting them for you every now and then but i wouldnt make it the method. It seems with dnet operatins you dont want to be predictable and prob dont want to keep the same schedule ie logging onto dmkts same time every day, dropping packs same time everyday etc.

Try to do things at diff times. If you must use a po to drop packs park blocks away not on camera and go in drop packs in collection bins and leave. In other words have your labels and postage done dont get in line and do it at po. In this case I would also have a legit legal piece of mail large enough to obstruct camera views of other packages. try toblock them from camera view using large legit envelope mail so its not so clear to cameras what packs were under the legit ones. Also if using blueboxes in public same tactic is smart so if someone can place you at the box you have legit legal mail in it that you can admit to. If other packs are forensically straight then burden beyon reasonable doubt may help but a legit piece of mail justifies you being at the box. just some ideas.

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
visit po and use cash and never get more than one hundred dollars worth at a time. Visit several po's if needed but careful to not visit same ones to often make sure you only repeat once a month or whatever you feel isnt looking bad.

I dont see anyting wrong with a friend getting them for you every now and then but i wouldnt make it the method. It seems with dnet operatins you dont want to be predictable and prob dont want to keep the same schedule ie logging onto dmkts same time every day, dropping packs same time everyday etc.

Try to do things at diff times. If you must use a po to drop packs park blocks away not on camera and go in drop packs in collection bins and leave. In other words have your labels and postage done dont get in line and do it at po. In this case I would also have a legit legal piece of mail large enough to obstruct camera views of other packages. try toblock them from camera view using large legit envelope mail so its not so clear to cameras what packs were under the legit ones. Also if using blueboxes in public same tactic is smart so if someone can place you at the box you have legit legal mail in it that you can admit to. If other packs are forensically straight then burden beyon reasonable doubt may help but a legit piece of mail justifies you being at the box. just some ideas.
not necessarily, real criminals know the pentalties for tellin

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, resist the urge to wear latex gloves dropping off packages.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hold up, a fent vendor was operating from mobile? That is wild. No surprise he got caught.
What do you think the most common mistake in opsec would be that gets people jammed up?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hold up, a fent vendor was operating from mobile? That is wild. No surprise he got caught.
What do you think the most common mistake in opsec would be that gets people jammed up?
Thinking that working on Windows and Android With VPNs makes you inevitable "anonymous Haxor". Using Services like Facebook Google Microsoft Docs & Reddit on same Tor IP that you use to do some hokey shit.

Not Encrypting the drives. Bragging on social media How you "ball" and how youre the "dope dealer" and the list goes on and on.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thinking that working on Windows and Android With VPNs makes you inevitable "anonymous Haxor". Using Services like Facebook Google Microsoft Docs & Reddit on same Tor IP that you use to do some hokey shit.

Not Encrypting the drives. Bragging on social media How you "ball" and how youre the "dope dealer" and the list goes on and on.
I'm always suprised to learn how many actual retards there are that do these kinds of things lmao, like grow a fuckin brainstem dude

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The reaches of Authorities go wayy beyound these basic notes. Especially in last 5 years, Feds of different nations have built a spider web of traps over millions of websites. That web may include fake vendor account with high trust ratings & even malicious Exit Nodes [Probably use a VPN in the first place]

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The reaches of Authorities go wayy beyound these basic notes. Especially in last 5 years, Feds of different nations have built a spider web of traps over millions of websites. That web may include fake vendor account with high trust ratings & even malicious Exit Nodes [Probably use a VPN in the first place]
Fake rated or too good to be true deals on VPN's are always a red flag. Even better, replace your VPN service every 3-6 months. Better VPN's usually allow payment by crypto too. Use that or PP Visa.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fake rated or too good to be true deals on VPN's are always a red flag. Even better, replace your VPN service every 3-6 months. Better VPN's usually allow payment by crypto too. Use that or PP Visa.
Some VPN providers also take gift cards. Pay cash for GC, no fee like the mastercard GCs have.

Probably best to sit on the GC for a bit to make sure if they trace the GC to a store there's no CCTV to pull.

NBAYoungCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is using android to surf the dark web doable? I mean I use tor, orbot, I switch identitys often. Use VPN mode through orbit use bridges if need be. Have pgp don't give out my personal unencrypted.

I'm a late bloomer on this drk web shit. So I'm learning but losing crypto to scammers is the only hard way of learning things is as far as I wann get. Meaning I don't want my life lesson of being shitty at opsec being taught to me by metal brackets at the gray bar motel.. Pls advice would be greatly appreciated

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Is using android to surf the dark web doable? I mean I use tor, orbot, I switch identitys often. Use VPN mode through orbit use bridges if need be. Have pgp don't give out my personal unencrypted.

I'm a late bloomer on this drk web shit. So I'm learning but losing crypto to scammers is the only hard way of learning things is as far as I wann get. Meaning I don't want my life lesson of being shitty at opsec being taught to me by metal brackets at the gray bar motel.. Pls advice would be greatly appreciated
I understanding asking questions is important, but resaerching is important. Smart phone use is very insecure.

StormOneOnly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I get it with the smart phone not being idea, however I personally don't use any social media whatsoever, have Java disabled through out my phone http everything, and wipe data e erhtine I logout out of tor, also u don't use tor to browse any websites except the dnm
I understanding asking questions is important, but resaerching is important. Smart phone use is very insecure.

Users who are viewing this thread