Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sure, I believe there is a few other past buyers within this thread. However, we have been selling products for years now on other markets; hence why we have gotten the "Verified Vendor" rank here on this forum, you have to have 1000+ verified sales to achieve that rank in the first place, as the moderating here is extremely high in the first place. Our services are fairly priced and aren't unrealistic, this is because it cost's us money to execute and perform the services that we sell; hence why our lowest transfer is $500, you won't see any product we sell give drastically above a 2.5-3 to 1 multiplier on your money, and you can't do it perceptual like many false actors or "rippers" proclaim.

We always recommend that buyers do their proper research and understanding of both the risks and the overall competitors offerings before considering purchasing from us.

Great Question,
-R2D2
Haha I appreciate the professional response man, but your good ik ur legit. My friend bought from you like a few hours ago, saw him get his works immediately, ur the real deal man. Will dm you when I have the funds.

Appreciate your professionalism and quickness, respect man. Can't wait to do business. Salute G

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Haha I appreciate the professional response man, but your good ik ur legit. My friend bought from you like a few hours ago, saw him get his works immediately, ur the real deal man. Will dm you when I have the funds.

Appreciate your professionalism and quickness, respect man. Can't wait to do business. Salute G
Oh haha, no problem. Sure!

We take customer service very serious, apologies for the long-winded response.

:) will talk soon man!

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey r2d2 just dmed you on Telegram are you online? I'm ready to purchase now.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey r2d2 just dmed you on Telegram are you online? I'm ready to purchase now.
Hey apologies for the late reply, we were working on another clients WU order. My Telegram App quit unexpectedly, thanks for replying here instead. Will get back to you now. Sometimes be weary of our reply-times we are generally just working with a client; that is why we take long sometimes. We focus on one client at a time, we are only a small team of four.

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey apologies for the late reply, we were working on another clients WU order. My Telegram App quit unexpectedly, thanks for replying here instead. Will get back to you now. Sometimes be weary of our reply-times we are generally just working with a client; that is why we take long sometimes. We focus on one client at a time, we are only a small team of four.
Do not worry man! perfectly understood, got ur message will be sending you the coin today, I feel asleep

Yingyang

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Glad to see you on the forum R2D2 not sure if you remember me but i used to buy from you on empire market back in the day, we were on dread together alot too man lmao. Good to see you still working, missed on your services for a while now.

Gonna chop it up with you soon man, been ripped alot recently in search for a new vendor, glad to see the OG's off the marketplaces and on forums.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Glad to see you on the forum R2D2 not sure if you remember me but i used to buy from you on empire market back in the day, we were on dread together alot too man lmao. Good to see you still working, missed on your services for a while now.

Gonna chop it up with you soon man, been ripped alot recently in search for a new vendor, glad to see the OG's off the marketplaces and on forums.
Hey good to see you man! Don't worry we remember all of our clients. Good to see that you are still in this game.

Please send me a message using either my old PGP or on Telegram man! Would love to talk!!!!

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi, new member here. I'm new to this fraud space in general, so I would just like to know how safe this is? and how do I go about laundering the money.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi, new member here. I'm new to this fraud space in general, so I would just like to know how safe this is? and how do I go about laundering the money.
for reference im a 21 year old college student, making roughly a minimum wage like 31k a year. I think if i do this weekly ill make like a few hundred k a year how do i go about laundering this in a respectable way?

Darkpro

Junior Contributor
VIP
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
for reference im a 21 year old college student, making roughly a minimum wage like 31k a year. I think if i do this weekly ill make like a few hundred k a year how do i go about laundering this in a respectable way?
Just an FYI im not a buyer/voucher of this service, because I haven't bought personally, cloned cards and stuff like that is more my route, but i have a friend within the crdforum groupchat thayt buys from r2d2 that is in a pretty similar position as you.

What he does is he dripfed a bit of money from doing his wu operation to his normal bank acc like $1k extra per month to net set off any redflags the first year, then he simply used the new money he got from wu that he had stored in his safe in his room like $100k cash to then buy crypto with the money.

He used localbitcoins to launder the money to crypto, then once he got the crypto he bought a car from a car dealership with crypto and then just pays like 20% taxes on the long-term capital gains from the money to the gov when he converts from btc to cash.

He basically acts like he was a long term early bitcoin investor that was secretly rich.

The government really doesn't care unless you pay taxes.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey Rahim, personally what we do in our personal operations is by laundering it under a business. However if you cannot afford that I think doing more research on forums on dread like d/Laundering, they will probally have the best ways to do low-budget laundering.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just an FYI im not a buyer/voucher of this service, because I haven't bought personally, cloned cards and stuff like that is more my route, but i have a friend within the crdforum groupchat thayt buys from r2d2 that is in a pretty similar position as you.

What he does is he dripfed a bit of money from doing his wu operation to his normal bank acc like $1k extra per month to net set off any redflags the first year, then he simply used the new money he got from wu that he had stored in his safe in his room like $100k cash to then buy crypto with the money.

He used localbitcoins to launder the money to crypto, then once he got the crypto he bought a car from a car dealership with crypto and then just pays like 20% taxes on the long-term capital gains from the money to the gov when he converts from btc to cash.

He basically acts like he was a long term early bitcoin investor that was secretly rich.

These days this can work very well, when we started; this was not possible, so my understanding of basic money laundering will not be as high as this, simply because we aren't currently dealing with this problem in our own business.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

Ok Thank you so much, this will be the strategy I try to use.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey Rahim, personally what we do in our personal operations is by laundering it under a business. However if you cannot afford that I think doing more research on forums on dread like d/Laundering, they will probally have the best ways to do low-budget laundering.
Ok :) how do I access dread? i will be doing more search on there - and any more insights regarding my original question around safety???

PaulieDumps

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
oops, forgot to give a vouch. Sorry about that, been busy. Great services man, and thanks for getting back to me despite your hectic amounts of clients.

Well deserved. Defintely reccomend to anyone thats starting this brand new to start with the tier 1 because its the best way to test the waters and understand which wu location you wanna go to.

So yeah 9/10 because of the late response....JK JK, 10/10 across the boards great stuff.

Will be working with you again soon <3

peace!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ok :) how do I access dread? i will be doing more search on there - and any more insights regarding my original question around safety???
Sure, so regarding safety, I believe we answered this in someone elses reply, but i'll emphasize. Western Union is a slow organization when it comes to stopping fraud, they aren't like many of the other legacy institutions that utilize artificial intelligence etc, they tend to only see fraud if it is reported. The method that we utilize to do this service for clients cannot be stopped in real-time therefore there isn't any immediate threats regarding them catching you in the act. They don't pursue anything criminal after they find out it was done through fraud, simply because it's too expensive for them to pursue.

While this is noted, just be weary of the fact that we still recommend that you purchase the Fake ID add-on, on top of your purchase of a transfer for purchases after the first one. This is because once they find out it was done through fraud, the reciever name will be blacklisted from using Western Union; aslong as you have a new fake ID name, you can continue to rinse and repeat the process. Otherwise your main risk is just simply going to a Western Union pickup and getting denied (most likely).

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
oops, forgot to give a vouch. Sorry about that, been busy. Great services man, and thanks for getting back to me despite your hectic amounts of clients.

Well deserved. Defintely reccomend to anyone thats starting this brand new to start with the tier 1 because its the best way to test the waters and understand which wu location you wanna go to.

So yeah 9/10 because of the late response....JK JK, 10/10 across the boards great stuff.

Will be working with you again soon <3

peace!
Thanks for the vouch Paulie, means alot! Whenever you are ready to place a new order, please send us a message.

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey so im a newbie here, looking to make my first purchase. I personally prefer online only cashouts to do transactions as i am from slovakia, and there are not many wu locations because i am from remote area.

I am working alot of hours to be able to buy the tier 3 transfer because as i have read, this is the only transfer that can be used online... however i ask if the tier 1 and tier 2 can be used online to cashout aswell in theory. I am aware that this is not recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread