Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey so im a newbie here, looking to make my first purchase. I personally prefer online only cashouts to do transactions as i am from slovakia, and there are not many wu locations because i am from remote area.

I am working alot of hours to be able to buy the tier 3 transfer because as i have read, this is the only transfer that can be used online... however i ask if the tier 1 and tier 2 can be used online to cashout aswell in theory. I am aware that this is not recommended.
Great question, so when it comes to discussing the differences amoungst the tiers. Tier 1 and Tier 2 do not need ID Verification, meanwhile Tier 3 and Tier 4 require ID Verification; given their higher threshold values that can be take out. The "ID Verification" that we have within our thread is only relative to in-person cashouts and not the online cashouts. ALL Online Cashouts require ID Verification on behalf of the receiver, therefore the differences between the tiers is irrelevant except for the cashout values.

Granted, given you are an early buyer you wouldn't need to purchase the fake ID addon or Account/Bank Open Up, simply because that is only needed on purchases after the first cashout, as your personal account and ID will be blacklisted from the Western Union Application/System. Thus meaning your first purchase simply doesn't matter, in regards to what tier you purchase, only your subsequent purchases after your first one do, as the add-ons tend to raise the price.

Tier 3 and Tier 4 make sense after you purchase your first service from us, because for the subsequent purchases you have to add $590 on top of the cost of the actual tier, because both add-ons are going to be needed to continue to do transfers. Therefore purchasing tier 1 and tier 2 don't make much sense from a return on investment perspective. Thats why we reccomend online cashouts for Tier 3 and Tier 4.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thank you brother, I have decided to start with the tier 2 transfer. I finally have the money now, will be messaging you now. Going to do more research when it comes to money laundering later.
Sure Rahim, I have recieved your inquiry on Telegram we will be sending you a BTC Address for payment in the coming hour or so, we are working on another clients job at the current moment of time.

Rahimsco1

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sure Rahim, I have recieved your inquiry on Telegram we will be sending you a BTC Address for payment in the coming hour or so, we are working on another clients job at the current moment of time.
R2D2 your customer service is brilliant. Impressed with your services, the tracking or i think its called "mctn" came quicker than expected. Going to do be doing more long-term business, i saw another post regarding the online purchases. How does the procedure go with me purchasing that now since i got my first transfer?

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great question, so when it comes to discussing the differences amoungst the tiers. Tier 1 and Tier 2 do not need ID Verification, meanwhile Tier 3 and Tier 4 require ID Verification; given their higher threshold values that can be take out. The "ID Verification" that we have within our thread is only relative to in-person cashouts and not the online cashouts. ALL Online Cashouts require ID Verification on behalf of the receiver, therefore the differences between the tiers is irrelevant except for the cashout values.

Granted, given you are an early buyer you wouldn't need to purchase the fake ID addon or Account/Bank Open Up, simply because that is only needed on purchases after the first cashout, as your personal account and ID will be blacklisted from the Western Union Application/System. Thus meaning your first purchase simply doesn't matter, in regards to what tier you purchase, only your subsequent purchases after your first one do, as the add-ons tend to raise the price.

Tier 3 and Tier 4 make sense after you purchase your first service from us, because for the subsequent purchases you have to add $590 on top of the cost of the actual tier, because both add-ons are going to be needed to continue to do transfers. Therefore purchasing tier 1 and tier 2 don't make much sense from a return on investment perspective. Thats why we reccomend online cashouts for Tier 3 and Tier 4.
Thanks for your quick reply. I have recently gotten an allocation to be able to buy the Python Cards High-Balance card for international use, i just got tracking the other day. So im going to roll all my profits from that into buying the tier 3 transfer to start then i buy tier 4 once a week with the addons, because i think this will be more consistent money; with python its very difficult to have the ability to buy the international cards consistently. I will be messaging you on telegram to do my order next week 🙏.

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
One last question before i put down my purchase, should i be concerned with my IP getting blacklisted from using new accounts on the same IP?

green

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouched, WU Tier 2 to $3,000 ✅ - in person pickup +1

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
R2D2 your customer service is brilliant. Impressed with your services, the tracking or i think its called "mctn" came quicker than expected. Going to do be doing more long-term business, i saw another post regarding the online purchases. How does the procedure go with me purchasing that now since i got my first transfer?
Thanks for the business and the vouch :). Now that you have gotten your first transfer, you will need to use the Fake ID Add-On (Shipped) and then you can still do in-person pickups. If you would like to do online transfers then you have to purchase both add-ons at once, for the purchases after the first one.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thanks for your quick reply. I have recently gotten an allocation to be able to buy the Python Cards High-Balance card for international use, i just got tracking the other day. So im going to roll all my profits from that into buying the tier 3 transfer to start then i buy tier 4 once a week with the addons, because i think this will be more consistent money; with python its very difficult to have the ability to buy the international cards consistently. I will be messaging you on telegram to do my order next week 🙏.
Sure! just message us on Telegram when you are ready to purchase!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
One last question before i put down my purchase, should i be concerned with my IP getting blacklisted from using new accounts on the same IP?
Western Union may do this after 10 fake recieval accounts (to our experience with clients) but it is easy to bypass given you just purchase a residential proxy/911 proxy, as these are needed in general in order to do the cashouts with the account creation add-on.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouched, WU Tier 2 to $3,000 ✅ - in person pickup +1
Appreciate your vouch green, looking forward to doing future business!

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can you get the fake ID in digital format so I can just upload to the WU site upon verification?

AndrewTateTrack1n2

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western union is so low-tech man lol its not like paypal and fucking cashapp. The whole company is ran by a bunch of old farts g. You would be lucky if they just banned you from their system by your name haha. This is easy money for now, im just scared if too many people catch on if this will get patched or not, so im tryna get rich while i can.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Can you get the fake ID in digital format so I can just upload to the WU site upon verification?
Yes you can get it within Digital Format, we charge $20 less than what we charge for the shipped variation. Therefore when you purchase the add-on it will be $120 instead of $140.

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western Union may do this after 10 fake recieval accounts (to our experience with clients) but it is easy to bypass given you just purchase a residential proxy/911 proxy, as these are needed in general in order to do the cashouts with the account creation add-on.
Got it, you give a method on the exact step by step thing to do when having a new account?

SixteenDungeons

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western union is so low-tech man lol its not like paypal and fucking cashapp. The whole company is ran by a bunch of old farts g. You would be lucky if they just banned you from their system by your name haha. This is easy money for now, im just scared if too many people catch on if this will get patched or not, so im tryna get rich while i can.
True lol, i'm overthinking shit.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Got it, you give a method on the exact step by step thing to do when having a new account?
When you purchase the Account Creation Add-On we give you a step by step on how to install the proxy to your PC but we give you a dedicated proxy thats valid for a month to put onto the account. You just need to install the software, and input the credentials to connect to the proxy we supply you with. This is all stated within a PDF.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yes you can get it within Digital Format, we charge $20 less than what we charge for the shipped variation. Therefore when you purchase the add-on it will be $120 instead of $140.
Ok will be dming you soon, im new so just deciding where i should be spending my money. I'm new to fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread