Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I messaged yall via email and telegram my bad for confusion, i got the mctn email via email. Gonna go to the booth later today to pick it up, Im going to message you guys via Telegram for now on my bad. Smoove sailing.
We got back to you! Let us know if you have any problems regarding cashout.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Vouch: Bought the Tier 3 Transfer for $5,000 USD with the Fake ID. These guys deliver quick as shit, like hella fucking impressive. I've been ripped like 16 times before finding this, it all feels worth it.
Thanks for the Vouch Ying Yang, thanks for taking the risk on us!

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo sup I'm from Canada too. Its like ID checks here in toronto, idk what providence that you are in personally.
They work in canada bro? me and my homie gonna stack 2 together to try to buy the tier 1.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
They work in canada bro? me and my homie gonna stack 2 together to try to buy the tier 1.
I got the MCTN earlier, im at work rn when i come back ima go to the counter and try it out bro. You in Toronto Area?

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I got the MCTN earlier, im at work rn when i come back ima go to the counter and try it out bro. You in Toronto Area?
fs mane, i stay in china town bro. r2d2 valid so far doe?

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
fs mane, i stay in china town bro. r2d2 valid so far doe?
Yeah so far man everything going well, they move pretty damn quick. Got the MCTN in under an hour.

Republic17

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good Quickness, Service, & Product. My only wish is that you can do transfer higher than $7,500. The return on investment on a tier 4 is around 3x your money which is very good, but you factor in fake id and the WU account open-up its a little bit more than a 2x on your initial money. I'm not complaining if I 2x my money over the period of like years ill be a multi-millionaire soon.

What i've learned about the carding and fraud scene is that if its too goo d to be true, don't trust it. r2d2 service really like isnt "too good" to be true because your returns arent even that high. Alot of the other rippers i see on telegram claim to give you $1000 for $100 BTC thats a scam, i commend r2d2 and their team on their honesty. I'd give this service a 8.5/10, I would give it a 10/10 but i need to see higher roi before we can do something like that.

Coming straight from the D Republic 17
Carder Extrordinare
Future Millionaire

🤟🤟🤟🤟

Troy4051

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Is there possibly a lower starting model I can order the $500 version as that is alot in my county...

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah so far man everything going well, they move pretty damn quick. Got the MCTN in under an hour.
U have a successful pickup?

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Dude yeah but i was nervous as shit at the register LOL, but yeah it went suprisingly fine. I'm going to pickup a tier 3 tommorow probally. I think I can run up like $200k off this then im going to get more into cloned cards, just because i think its alot less work. This service good man, fml this forum has been a godsend ngl.

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Dude yeah but i was nervous as shit at the register LOL, but yeah it went suprisingly fine. I'm going to pickup a tier 3 tommorow probally. I think I can run up like $200k off this then im going to get more into cloned cards, just because i think its alot less work. This service good man, fml this forum has been a godsend ngl.
Cool buddy, ngl i was a bit nervous too, but to purchase ofc not actually do the cashout yet. Didn't know if it was going to work here in Canada, because sometimes the WU desks are a bit more stingy and sensitive, but yeah im gonna place my first order with them tommorow, will let yk how it goes. U got telegram btw? or is that banned here? i notice everytime i drop a tele @ my comment gets muted by moderator.

SwiperNoSwipester

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How many transfers can I order at once? I want to spend like $10,000 on all transfers looking for a flip. Read the thread regarding comparing python to this, I think with good consistency a 2-3x on my money more worth it. Me and my team want to start ASAP @R2D2Logz

CHIEF

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great question, so when it comes to discussing the differences amoungst the tiers. Tier 1 and Tier 2 do not need ID Verification, meanwhile Tier 3 and Tier 4 require ID Verification; given their higher threshold values that can be take out. The "ID Verification" that we have within our thread is only relative to in-person cashouts and not the online cashouts. ALL Online Cashouts require ID Verification on behalf of the receiver, therefore the differences between the tiers is irrelevant except for the cashout values.

Granted, given you are an early buyer you wouldn't need to purchase the fake ID addon or Account/Bank Open Up, simply because that is only needed on purchases after the first cashout, as your personal account and ID will be blacklisted from the Western Union Application/System. Thus meaning your first purchase simply doesn't matter, in regards to what tier you purchase, only your subsequent purchases after your first one do, as the add-ons tend to raise the price.

Tier 3 and Tier 4 make sense after you purchase your first service from us, because for the subsequent purchases you have to add $590 on top of the cost of the actual tier, because both add-ons are going to be needed to continue to do transfers. Therefore purchasing tier 1 and tier 2 don't make much sense from a return on investment perspective. Thats why we reccomend online cashouts for Tier 3 and Tier 4.
My WU location here in Miami wants ID regardless of amount, when I was in NYC I aint have that problem, it was only for them high ass amounts. I'm finna fw getting the fake ID first cuz ion wanna burn my own personal account, that shit dead. Gonna fw u soon gang. 🤝💯

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey Jaay the transfers work Internationally, this includes Canada. The only needed parameter within Canada is just having a Western Union pickup location. Once MCTN is distributed the same process for cashout applies.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Thanks for purchasing from us Zoegod!

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Good Quickness, Service, & Product. My only wish is that you can do transfer higher than $7,500. The return on investment on a tier 4 is around 3x your money which is very good, but you factor in fake id and the WU account open-up its a little bit more than a 2x on your initial money. I'm not complaining if I 2x my money over the period of like years ill be a multi-millionaire soon.

What i've learned about the carding and fraud scene is that if its too goo d to be true, don't trust it. r2d2 service really like isnt "too good" to be true because your returns arent even that high. Alot of the other rippers i see on telegram claim to give you $1000 for $100 BTC thats a scam, i commend r2d2 and their team on their honesty. I'd give this service a 8.5/10, I would give it a 10/10 but i need to see higher roi before we can do something like that.

Coming straight from the D Republic 17
Carder Extrordinare
Future Millionaire

🤟🤟🤟🤟
Appreciate the feedback Republic 17. The main reason our service's return on investment is so low relative to other vendors is that this service takes a lot of money to be able to execute at the scale that we do. Profiles are required to make the account that are actually of high quality aswell as SMS, and various other bypassing techniques that takes our small team of four alot of money and time to be able to do. The margin we operate on now is quite thin to begin with, so sadly we cannot lower our prices anymore. We hope you are impressed with our consistency if anything.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Is there possibly a lower starting model I can order the $500 version as that is alot in my county...
Hello Troy sadly we don't offer any service within this domain under $500 due to how expensive the actual service is to execute as explained within the post above ^. If we ever find a way to execute our same service within the vicinity of a new method of attack, that is less costly, we will do that and adjust the prices accordingly to be able to be purchased from a more diverse customer base.

zoegod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Cool buddy, ngl i was a bit nervous too, but to purchase ofc not actually do the cashout yet. Didn't know if it was going to work here in Canada, because sometimes the WU desks are a bit more stingy and sensitive, but yeah im gonna place my first order with them tommorow, will let yk how it goes. U got telegram btw? or is that banned here? i notice everytime i drop a tele @ my comment gets muted by moderator.
idk @Crdforum Mod (Влади́мир) , @Crdforum Ceo (Влади́мир) can we drop telegram @'s to talk if possible?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
How many transfers can I order at once? I want to spend like $10,000 on all transfers looking for a flip. Read the thread regarding comparing python to this, I think with good consistency a 2-3x on my money more worth it. Me and my team want to start ASAP @R2D2Logz
Sure, so theres mass amounts of caveats when we are reffering to high orders. You must purchase many different Fake ID's at once before making a big order, as each ID name will get banned after committing to the order as you will need to have a new ID for each and every single order. In the case that you have this oriented and setup, you can theoretically order as many transfers as you want, given you have a new ID for each one. Reccomendation: go to different locations across your area for OPSEC.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
My WU location here in Miami wants ID regardless of amount, when I was in NYC I aint have that problem, it was only for them high ass amounts. I'm finna fw getting the fake ID first cuz ion wanna burn my own personal account, that shit dead. Gonna fw u soon gang. 🤝💯
Sure we reccomend purchasing the Fake ID add-on for any and all client's that fall under this.

Users who are viewing this thread