Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
On the high balance card just use the mid-balance strategy with the ATM sequencing and mix it in with some in-store purchases and u should be gucci. Take out $1,500 or $1,000 before midnight then another $1,500 or $1,000 after midnight, use the remainder inside of stores.
This is a good alternative hybrid strategy. Agreed.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah California i believe they have most of their skimmers or highest population of skimmers there, idk specifically thats just what i remember last talking to python. So theres probally a high feed of super-high and high balance cards otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn people in the P2P program that set up shop there. So the sky is the limit there, wouldn't surpise me if that 2 card per week rule doesn't even apply for u out there.

I think if you read faq and alot of the threads ive placed through here you should be ready to go, you seem like you already know what you are doing if you are starting with a high balance card LOL, starting with the mid balance card is a noob mistake.
That is correct, California has the highest density of skimmers aswell as the highest amount of cards acquired within the High & Super-High balance range. We will never bend on the 2 card per week rule however, and thats simply because we won't show any biases towards any geographic region.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
do you cover your face when you cash out?
You don't have to if your a retail customer only because the actual banks don't even care at that low of volumes, they typically don't even investigate it unless its $250k/week stolen systemically, as $2k for them is quite literally 2 cents so they just take federal insurance on the money, and write it off as fraud.

If you would like to cover your face you can, but its not a requirement just because of the scenario.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey,

Not sure if this is the place for vouches or just a chat about the product or technical stuff. Gotta admit, I'm a bit new to this forum. Anyway, I bought a High Balance Card from TOR Service site two weeks back, and I gotta say, I was impressed with the service and how fast it was.

Didn't really talk to anyone directly like I noticed many folks on this forum do through their telegram or email, but the tracking and the card itself arrived pretty quickly. Managed to cash out €2k from the ATM, but I can't send a photo of the receipts 'cause it seems the moderation here doesn't allow regular users to send photos, I guess.

All in all, a 10/10 experience. Just scrolling through here for some tips from others, haha.
Thanks for the review @Danny , glad you are contributing to the thread.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I'm aware python told me it was alot of work and its basically like running your own business. Thats fine regardless of how fuckin hard it is, making money whether its illegal or legal bro is not easy. I'm cashing out 8 high and super-high balance cards a month and its already hard doing that in my area without getting attention from police or my opps.

I'm making good money especially for someone that grew up on council estates, but you gotta take the risk bruv waiting months to save a couple hundred racks is not part of the plan, ever since i been buying from python u quickly notice this business is all scale and numbers. Getting like 50 cards per week is how you become financially independent, you will never get that way being a wagee or a retail buyer. period.
@AmsterdamsFinest The P2P Skimming Infrastructure is alot of work correct, it is basically like running your own business, thats how we setup our affiliate systems.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

🧢 asf this is how ik you never once been in the p2p skimming program, the boosts in % share they give you is based on how many people are in the program in that area, the less people the more % share they give you. No one can expand their skimming setups fast enough for them to give boosts based on current demand, you don't know jack shit

fake guru bro.

🧢🧢🧢

Correct, in our scaling phase we are giving data boost within areas with growth opportunities, however this will change as time continues and we have more data distribution problems rather than scale, for the time being you are correct.

sigh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
u never updated anyone
yeah just forgot to my bad, everything went fine card had a small issue at the atm with the pin number but it was just an error with the printing on the paper they send with the card. Dabbling more in super-highs nowadays.

Rosesleeves

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
first time buyer, bought super-high balance card today everything seems to be going well, got tracking and qc. Super professional and good dealing so far, little annoying how they have employees switching every few hours, but thats what it is when its large businesses. Will leave an official review once card lands and I use it. GG

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Correct, in our scaling phase we are giving data boost within areas with growth opportunities, however this will change as time continues and we have more data distribution problems rather than scale, for the time being you are correct.
@PythonCards this is for now not for the future correct?

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

🧢 asf this is how ik you never once been in the p2p skimming program, the boosts in % share they give you is based on how many people are in the program in that area, the less people the more % share they give you. No one can expand their skimming setups fast enough for them to give boosts based on current demand, you don't know jack shit

fake guru bro.

🧢🧢🧢

I apologize man, I misunderstood their current systems versus future outlook. Your right.

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
first time buyer, bought super-high balance card today everything seems to be going well, got tracking and qc. Super professional and good dealing so far, little annoying how they have employees switching every few hours, but thats what it is when its large businesses. Will leave an official review once card lands and I use it. GG
ordered today as well. Will keep everybody updated on the process.

DONP

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nigga litterally anything except for the mid-balance card is better niggas is really broke out here buying that shit. how in the fuck are u supposed to cash out a card buying $500 giftcards at midnight like bro im black niggas think im committing crimes off rip, now im supposed to go into a gas station buying thousands of gifties in pitch black? yeah ik python a whiteboy but he trippin gang aint no nigga can do that shit
I'm going to agree but its complicated, the Super-High is the best card just too highly priced. I'm black too bro, I come off more corporate though so its a bit different, I wear a suit when I'm buying gifties, I still run the same method as the mid-balance with just higher cards. If your in the streets or not, it doesn't matter you don't want your cashout strategy to be restricted, if you go High/Super-High you won't be constricted on your options on how you can cashout, with the Mid-Balance Card you are constricted soley to that cashout option.

It's all about freedom man.

Devesh008

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Do you guys offer Morgan Stanley Cards too? I heard they have the highest ATM limits of all cards lmk. This coming from past customer btw just haven't talked to yall before, bought off tor before a minute ago.
Have gotten one before, they got 2fa and lower spending limits than average despite the higher atm limit. Tricky card, not bad but chase is still best for High-Balance.

Rocketmaster1999

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Have gotten one before, they got 2fa and lower spending limits than average despite the higher atm limit. Tricky card, not bad but chase is still best for High-Balance.
Can you special request which card you want regarding the bank?

Swippingfendi

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ordered today as well. Will keep everybody updated on the process.
Honestly not really much to say, the card kinda just functions like everyone said it was. Easy to work with, haven't had any disputes with python or really any need for communication. One observation I made with the super-high balance card and I'm not sure if this also applies to the high-balance card but when you press the "check balance" button on the ATM it sometimes has a quick read issue then shows it but only for saving and not checking.

I did this after cashing out the whole thing just to see if the card would still work a day later, which it was but it stopped working after a few purchases at a store, i guess the user figured it out. It can be glitchy sometimes if you do functions that are outside of what python originally intended, but in terms of cashing out of ATM's and buying stuff inside of stores it's the real deal like they explained it to work. I guess u can't like fully replicate a card, they might just be doing partial things.

This original review was much longer and i had some photos attached to my post with the ATM screen and some receipts but it must've gotten blocked by the admins here or something, not sure if we are allowed to post photos in here but idk.

Pro tip: use the mid-balance cashout method of atm before midnight and after midnight for both the high and super-high cards, ur yield will be higher than if u go with the one python reccomends.

Sharky

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Honestly not really much to say, the card kinda just functions like everyone said it was. Easy to work with, haven't had any disputes with python or really any need for communication. One observation I made with the super-high balance card and I'm not sure if this also applies to the high-balance card but when you press the "check balance" button on the ATM it sometimes has a quick read issue then shows it but only for saving and not checking.

I did this after cashing out the whole thing just to see if the card would still work a day later, which it was but it stopped working after a few purchases at a store, i guess the user figured it out. It can be glitchy sometimes if you do functions that are outside of what python originally intended, but in terms of cashing out of ATM's and buying stuff inside of stores it's the real deal like they explained it to work. I guess u can't like fully replicate a card, they might just be doing partial things.

This original review was much longer and i had some photos attached to my post with the ATM screen and some receipts but it must've gotten blocked by the admins here or something, not sure if we are allowed to post photos in here but idk.

Pro tip: use the mid-balance cashout method of atm before midnight and after midnight for both the high and super-high cards, ur yield will be higher than if u go with the one python reccomends.
Yeah im a computer scientist by trade, from what I understand from talking to python a few times *im buying their book soon. The cards are basically replicated to the point unto it works in which they sell it. I don't think they try to go further than that, Visa and Mastercard can't patch it to my understanding either.

These guys are on another level from a technical perspective, pretty clear from talking to them via voice notes they are clearly engineers not fraudsters by trade lol.

yellingtatum

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

had a similar experience, card worked just fine in terms of like the money and what they sy u can get out of it. Figured they don't clone all the parts and just some, saw that with the rfid functionality, its not perfect but its gets the job done, i think thats the phase that sums up pythons works lolz

Sharky

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
had a similar experience, card worked just fine in terms of like the money and what they sy u can get out of it. Figured they don't clone all the parts and just some, saw that with the rfid functionality, its not perfect but its gets the job done, i think thats the phase that sums up pythons works lolz
Yeah but the cards all work as the say they will, thats all that matters for the most part. May I ask which card you purchase from Python primarily? I use the high-balance card typically. Just wanting peoples takes on other cards, most people recommend the High-Balance on this forum so that is kinda what I decided to stick to primarily ig.

Users who are viewing this thread