Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok those are reasonable expectations. I have been using this service called Coinlink for a few years now, not sure if you have heard of it. Have done alot of business through them so I would like to use their service if thats fine with you.

This is their TOR Onion Link:

http://coinlnkn5qg5or6ixlgv5lxjq5ugvktpvikdgalop2u53cocw65q6oid.onion

I suppose when you are ready I can give you my transaction ID so we can begin :)

Sorry for the hassle, just want to make sure everything legit before risking my money.
Hey @Agent47, just took a look at their website. It fits within the constraints we have presented earlier. We will accept it, just notified the support team about the transaction, if you can send a message to us on Telegram with the Transaction ID so we can load the escrow transaction dashboard that would be great.

Thanks

Agent47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey @Agent47, just took a look at their website. It fits within the constraints we have presented earlier. We will accept it, just notified the support team about the transaction, if you can send a message to us on Telegram with the Transaction ID so we can load the escrow transaction dashboard that would be great.

Thanks
Sent you guys a message on Telegram :)

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone have any luck getting above $3k on the Chase cards at the branch atms. Been using mine at a few stores that have the chase atms installed in them but they aren't actually inside of the actual bank like a few dudes saying. Having success with hitting them at the in-store or open ones but got no actual chase locations near me for another 30-40 miles from my town.

https://www.usatoday.com/money/blueprint/banking/atm-withdrawal-limits/
https://www.chase.com/personal/banking/education/basics/atm-withdrawal-limits

Both these sites say $3k a piece on the card, some of yall seem to get more out, I been getting no luck witt mine so idfk.

juniorcyclone762

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone have any luck getting above $3k on the Chase cards at the branch atms. Been using mine at a few stores that have the chase atms installed in them but they aren't actually inside of the actual bank like a few dudes saying. Having success with hitting them at the in-store or open ones but got no actual chase locations near me for another 30-40 miles from my town.

Both these sites say $3k a piece on the card, some of yall seem to get more out, I been getting no luck witt mine so idfk.
I think they are cap lol 🧢🧢🧢. I never got over 3 bands out of a high-balance card at ATM at chase or wells. Usually even the high-balance cards get error balances on the chase ones so u gotta swap atms after 2 bands. The error "exceeded withdrawl limit" bs, so idk man depends where ur at. I'm in NY rn and thats not happening period.

juniorcyclone762

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm in the Midwest and getting the Chase Card of ANY of the variations let alone the High-Balance Card is rare as hell. I know python has said within a few updates aswell as their p2p post that they are putting down a significant amount of skimmers in their arsenal for all areas within the chase branches. I've even seen some leaks from their internal groupchat that showed the CAD models of some of the Chase Blue Tinted Skimming Devices. I think the special request thing is definitely real, i've seen like 3-4 different QC posts on this forum and in the comments it is littered with requests to be able to purchase it within the chase model or just people begging for it in general. However I also think we put a big emphasis on how many they actually acquire I think its far less than what we suspect they are getting in their systems.

Theres no way after all of this time there hasn't really been that many chase cards received from people, thats ridiculous. I've maybe ordered I dont know, fucking 40 cards from Python so far and maybe just maybe i received 3 Chase Cards? Chase is a major bank here lol, I don't think thats a coincidence I think its legitamently just rare become of demand.
Bro u put chase card request in the special request box on their tor store or what is it bro? bcuz last time i asked they said they don't do special orders for the retail folks.

scatman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone got experience with BMO cards in Western Canada?

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
the python cards shit is hella popular on tor, hella niggas in gangs buy from here so NJ flooded as fuck cuz mad gangsters hip to this shit, im in brooklyn shits not dead but niggas def overusing it, wouldn't suprise me if alot of these niggas is in P2P, shits finna be dead in years if this shit stays ODE. Ik niggas buying high-balance cards cuz them the only ones that buss frfr
Bro on gd newark niggas be fucking shit up for everyone

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've read your other replies bro I understand your positions. I agree High-Balance is best value for money, but I need to ask you, are you in P2P Program or are you just a buyer bcuz you seem knowledgable in this space, I think with the two cards per week limit Super-High Balance seems best value for money, but I'm sure u will disagree 🤣 but ur probally a P2P guy that doesn't struggle like us. I know the Mid-Balance Card is garbage, but for us regulars the super-high is best with the 2 card per week limit that they got.
no one witt a 9-5 can afford that shit lol 🤣🤣🤣

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I think they are cap lol 🧢🧢🧢. I never got over 3 bands out of a high-balance card at ATM at chase or wells. Usually even the high-balance cards get error balances on the chase ones so u gotta swap atms after 2 bands. The error "exceeded withdrawl limit" bs, so idk man depends where ur at. I'm in NY rn and thats not happening period.
forsure, u running to the branch atm or the other ones that ain't branch doe?

Carreflower

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I disagree completely every card I get here in Kansas has been Chase, I think this is something thats specific to some peoples states. The differences between the chase cards and the others are not so large to the point that it needs to be a running topic either. Using ATM only for High-Balance Card is lazy, you can use ATM in Krogers or Walmart then do WU or money transfer in one sweep not sure what the fuss is about lol
how is kansas when it comes to operational security? I got a homie down there that says theres hella security cameras and protection at his local tenders becuase hes not living in the big city areas. It seems a bit fucked because everyone knows eachother down there it gotta be hella hard to get away with shit like it is in ciites but idk

juniorcyclone762

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
forsure, u running to the branch atm or the other ones that ain't branch doe?
I've only ever ran the non-branch ones, in nyc the chase buildings look mad secure. Ion wanna risk it lol

Mrworkz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

How much can i take out at the atm with a mid balance card

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How much can i take out at the atm with a mid balance card
mid cards kinda suck, its like $500 per 24hr. guys all over this thread complain about it cuz its kinda shit but if ur broke its gonna get u out the mud fs

bagg1859

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Who got pics of the new parcel style that python is using. Been seeing some people in the chat talk about it

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Who got pics of the new parcel style that python is using. Been seeing some people in the chat talk about it
they are still using the black x-ray undetectable ones lol idk what ur smokin

tajas

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

The Chase Cards that they sell are all pretty much the same. They will work at a higher level on the branch atms and not as high compared to the non-branch located Chase ATM's the general rule is that they will always get you like $3k/day if you are going to a Branch Located one and then up to $1k/day for the ones outside of the branch. Same applies for all of the other major banks in USA like Wells Fargo aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread