Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

CashOutKid

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The Chase Cards that they sell are all pretty much the same. They will work at a higher level on the branch atms and not as high compared to the non-branch located Chase ATM's the general rule is that they will always get you like $3k/day if you are going to a Branch Located one and then up to $1k/day for the ones outside of the branch. Same applies for all of the other major banks in USA like Wells Fargo aswell.

figured it was just some shit in my area lol noice

skrtkobain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
figured it was just some shit in my area lol noice
it's tricky as fuck depending on where you live lol. Best places for chase are in big cities, if you are like me living in the middle of nowhere in the midwest your basically out of luck

introvert5577

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Just bought a Card from Python four hours ago, good experience so far; they sent tracking quickly after my payment went thru. I'll keep y'all updated as it goes thru but good experience so far and good customer support.
Did u received and cashed out?

anonhax0r

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did u received and cashed out?
Yeah I already did my review a while ago, service good just be clear of OPSEC. Digital services better than doing stuff like this its a bit risky.

Jschooner

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Western Union asks for ID you just have to order the custom engraving on the High or Super-High Balance Card and your good pretty much
I've used the High-Balance Card at western union a few times with the tender. Do you know what the amount cut-off is for them to not ask for ID I'm in Williamspor west virginia and my cut off is $5k before additional documentation has to be shown on top of just DL. I'm tryna figure out how to get all the balance out without using multiple WU, after I use it once it always freezes for some reason and I don't think its the card holder thats constantly freezing the card its some sort of algorithm that the card manufacturers or bank have encoded to AI sense strange purchases or withdrawls. It's all the big banks that do that in my experience and its a bit fucked up how python doesn't allow for specified orders anymore like how they used to and this lottery system on top of P2P fucked up everything imo

ApexCarder

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've used the High-Balance Card at western union a few times with the tender. Do you know what the amount cut-off is for them to not ask for ID I'm in Williamspor west virginia and my cut off is $5k before additional documentation has to be shown on top of just DL. I'm tryna figure out how to get all the balance out without using multiple WU, after I use it once it always freezes for some reason and I don't think its the card holder thats constantly freezing the card its some sort of algorithm that the card manufacturers or bank have encoded to AI sense strange purchases or withdrawls. It's all the big banks that do that in my experience and its a bit fucked up how python doesn't allow for specified orders anymore like how they used to and this lottery system on top of P2P fucked up everything imo
At least you aren't starting with the Mid-Balance Card because it's not even compatible with WU. Python also doesn't give any wiggle room in terms of the banks on the lower cards even back in 2023 they weren't. I think with the High-Balance Card it's not even best to use WU because it sticks to the artificial intelligence security systems that the Banks use. You are better off just only using at the ATM if you don't want the cancellations, it won't let you get the full balance off anyways. Some of the super-high balance cards have balances of $100k+ but you can only access $8k of it, its why python says it's still only a super-high because the "balance" is only the spending limits its not an indicator of the actual balance.

Salzb27!!

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man, fellow canadian here lol. Wanted to know if they have BMO cards aswell. RBC won't work in my area in BC, well they can but they won't work as well because I believe RBC has some hidden benefits that non-card holders don't have. I got mostly BMO ATM's around me. lmk thx
Hey man sorry for the late reply. They do have BMO but it seems as if python doesn't natively support Canada, only supports UK and USA so it has to be an international card. Most the time to my experience after some time from ordering from them it won't even be a canadian bank, usually its a UK or Russian bank but works on all of the Canadian soil. Good Luck

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey man sorry for the late reply. They do have BMO but it seems as if python doesn't natively support Canada, only supports UK and USA so it has to be an international card. Most the time to my experience after some time from ordering from them it won't even be a canadian bank, usually its a UK or Russian bank but works on all of the Canadian soil. Good Luck
I've used a bunch of international cards from canadian banks. I don't think they have enough data in the area to call it a domestic zone, thats prolly why. The "international card" basically just means anywere else they have P2P people at that aren't in the primary areas.

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone have any luck getting above $3k on the Chase cards at the branch atms. Been using mine at a few stores that have the chase atms installed in them but they aren't actually inside of the actual bank like a few dudes saying. Having success with hitting them at the in-store or open ones but got no actual chase locations near me for another 30-40 miles from my town.

https://www.usatoday.com/money/blueprint/banking/atm-withdrawal-limits/
https://www.chase.com/personal/banking/education/basics/atm-withdrawal-limits

Both these sites say $3k a piece on the card, some of yall seem to get more out, I been getting no luck witt mine so idfk.
just use the chase high-balance cards at the bank atms u should be cooling.

Strokesss0531

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Thanks man!

blockhitta

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
📢 Announcements 📢

UPDATE V4 (January 14, 2024): Mandatory Review Disclosure (Crdforum Transparency Agreement)

Crdforum has recently started to required all Verified Vendors to have reviews enabled on all sales threads. We have been noticed of this, and encourage all new clientele to submit reviews of our product upon receival of the product. This will help us maintain our rapport as vendors within the forum. Fake and or fabricated reviews will not be permitted. Thanks for the Support — Python (CEO of Python Kingdom)

UPDATE V4 (July 11, 2023): Stock Outages [SOLVED] & P2P Program Multiplicity

We have recently released an in-depth article regarding the problem surrounding our constant stock outages, we have officially rectified this problem within its entirety, ensuring that clients can order any and all cards with ease. The P2P Program has been further scaled in order to handle the higher influx of order volume, however such scaling comes with growing pains, which was explained thoroughly throughout the article we have released. We consider this overall problem to be rather unique and not a re-occurring problem, and just a roadblock in the scaling process of our storefront in general.

View Full Article: https://crdforum.cc/threads/update-...multiplicity-ramifications-july-11-2023.2691/

UPDATE V.3.1 (June 19, 2023): TOR (.onion) Python Kingdom Store Released

View attachment 2101 View attachment 2102

Orders for Cloned Cards can now officially be processed via TOR (.Onion) Browser or TOR Enabled Browsers (Darkweb not Clearnet). Products can be purchased seamlessly via Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, USDC (ERC-20 & BEP20), USDT (ERC-20, TRC-20, & BEP20). Our primary page can be found utilizing Torlinks or it can also be found via the "Links to Purchasing" seen below. Ordering via TOR is not a necessity, it is an option; you are still allowed to also order via Telegram.

-------INSTRUCTIONAL'S ON TOR BROWSER FOR NEWCOMERS-------
What is Tor?:
READ
How to Install Tor Browser?: READ
Alternatives to Tor Browser?: READ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon purchase read through the Description and FAQ extensively before purchasing a Cloned Card. Proceed to then choose between the 🇺🇸 United States Card, 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Card, & 🌎 International Card (based on your geo-location), then finally whether you would like ✅ Custom Name Engraving or ❌ No Engraving (engraving only possible for High/Super High Balance Cards). Once you finish making your specifications you can then add the card to the cart and reach the checkout phase and submit payment, during business hours and days (Monday-Sunday // 7:00AM - 10:00 PM) we will be Shipping Orders out Same Day.

Links for Purchasing (copy/paste to TOR Browser):

📦 Products 📦

Tor Link to Order Mid-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...cid.onion/index.php/product/mid-balance-card/

Tor Link to Order High-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...d.onion/index.php/product/high-balance-cards/

Tor Link to Order Super-High Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...on/index.php/product/super-high-balance-card/

Rich (BB code):
Tor Link to Order Mid-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/product/mid-balance-card/

Tor Link to Order High-Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/product/high-balance-cards/

Tor Link to Order Super-High Balance Cloned Card: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/product/super-high-balance-card/

🔗 Primary Pages 🔗

Tor Link to View Cloned Card Product Array Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...j7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/

Tor Link to View Python Kingdom Home Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwru...j7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/

Rich (BB code):
Tor Link to View Cloned Card Product Array Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/

Tor Link to View Python Kingdom Home Page: http://python7xnsayxuxvoheh5372vwrufvxgddydx33gnfqzmpz5knuj7cid.onion/index.php/index.php/cloned-cards/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes & FYI:

Purchasing Restriction: All users regardless of purchasing medium (Tor/Telegram), are still restricted to the Two Card per week Limitation, as this privilege is exclusive to P2P Skimming Infrastructure Clients, not Retail Clients.

Post-Purchase Communication: Communication post-confirmation of the order will all be automated, as only a few hours after order you should receive automatic email regarding your tracking number within the closest business active business hours.

UPDATE V3 (June 19, 2023): Telegram Channel Re-Release & Two Card Per Week Limit

View attachment 617

Telegram Channel Re-Release:

We have now reactivated our new Telegram Channel after previously having it get deleted months ago for selling illegal products and services. All of the same posts that were there last time are now reinstated and active within the actual Telegram Channel. We encourage you to either purchase via our TOR Store or Telegram, which ever is most convenient for you personally. Simply navigate our Telegram Channel, and select the "Cloned Card" directory; choose a card that works best for you, and we will then send you an invoice to then purchase the card manually through Telegram.

New Telegram Channel Link: HERE

New Telegram Account Message Link: HERE

Purchase Limitation:

We are limiting retail clientele to purchasing up to two cards per week due to our current supply and demand equilibrium and other factors regarding onboarding to our higher level program. The primary way we acquire data is through peer acquisition, meaning individuals that first ordered a retail product like Cloned Cards; then working their way up to start acquiring substantial data via skimming for us in the future. Peers will submit that data to us, we use 50% of their data they submitted to support our retail operations (Cloned Cards), whilst in exchange they get a wholesale bulk shipment of Cloned Cards built off their local data that can be used to cash out like any of the other Cloned Cards we sell on the retail side.

The P2P Skimming Infrastructure will have exclusive ability to purchase Cloned Cards at wholesale/bulk scale. The program will cost roughly $35,000 USD to enter upon its release on our website coming in the next month or so, this is a separate service; therefore meaning it will also be host within a different thread despite the fact that they are both on our site. If you are interested there will be an application section within the website to apply to join the actual program and be a solidified data acquisition partner of Python Kingdom.

UPDATE V2 (Feburary 18, 2023): Telegram Deleted - Operating via Email Only for Time Being

Our Telegram has been deleted by policymakers at Telegram for selling and distribution of Illegal Products. This ban has halted our operations via Telegram; this we will be expanding to other platforms in the near future. Thus we will only be operating via email, we currently have two emails [email protected] (OLD) and [email protected] (NEW) either one works but the preferred would be our new email.

UPDATE V1 (January 29, 2023): 1,000 Sales - Thank You

Thanks for all of the support and frequent orders from here, we have just hit our 1,000 Sales landmark!
Please check your email

Mrworkz

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
mid cards kinda suck, its like $500 per 24hr. guys all over this thread complain about it cuz its kinda shit but if ur broke its gonna get u out the mud fs
Yea i am about to get it soon any tips for using it?

viktoriaslasher

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone, who from Germany ordered a card with any balance, in what ways to cash out and in what ATMs, is there a difference?

Salzb27!!

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've used a bunch of international cards from canadian banks. I don't think they have enough data in the area to call it a domestic zone, thats prolly why. The "international card" basically just means anywere else they have P2P people at that aren't in the primary areas.
Got it, so if their p2p system gets enough people in canada im guessing they can open it up as a domestic zone. I doubt it will come any time soon if ever because of how canada is setup in terms of size and also the providences geo-location lockdowns so RIP.

Sevynbarb

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Got it, so if their p2p system gets enough people in canada im guessing they can open it up as a domestic zone. I doubt it will come any time soon if ever because of how canada is setup in terms of size and also the providences geo-location lockdowns so RIP.
Yeah forget about it lol, not happening anytime soon or ever tbh

aoki87

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Great Thread, looking forward to try one of those physical cards. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread