Product Release: Cloned Cards (Physical & Shipped) [👑 PYTHON KINGDOM 👑]

Autoguap99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Well now, let me tell you about this high-balance card that's just right for cashing out. I used it this morning at 8 AM at the Chase ATM, and wouldn't you know it, I got myself some easy money. I withdrew eight sessions of $500 each, adding up to a tidy sum of $4,000. After that, I went on over to Nordstrom to spend the remaining balance.

Bruiser1059

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
The super-highs for NYC are always out of stock. But I got the mid-balance card today and got tracking for NYC today and got tracking instantly like 1 hour after. 9/10 for python so far... sucks they never got certain cards in stock.

Autoguap99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have been talking about the high-balance card being the best, but tbh the super-high changed my mind on all of that. The high still better than the mid balance because the mid is shitty lol, just is a pain in the ass to cashout. The super-high me and about two other niggas spent like 6 bands in saks 5th and went crazy then we dun took the rest off at the chase atm real easy lol.

ATL shit can be cashed out like its lightwork ik its in mad demand and hard to get but take the super-high over that fuckin mid or high any day lol the returns be crazy, no comparisons. The high the best for the test order doe, but if you really tryna get rich that shit not sustainable, went crazy at lennox square mall came up on mad designer lol shits not even fair compared to that high balance.

Also don't be listening to python when it comes to the super-high he finna tell u to cash it out as fast as possible. Imo that shit only applies to them mid and high cards, cuz the super-high card owners don't be as stingy with the bag lol if u got 100 bands in ya checking account u ain't got no notifications on so they don't be cancelling shit broadie. Like if yall take out 8 bands in the first day, and wait the second day u can prolly keep cashing that shit out, i dun had like 7 super high cards that u can cashout like over the course of 4 days lol i dun took out $32k this shit don't even compare them high balance cards be cancellin lol.

yall buggin saying high the best, get ya money up not ya funny up yall buggin fr.

Davobci

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I just got my high balance card in the mail, so everyone is saying to use the ATM first right? Ima go later but just wanna confirm, ima do that first then go to the nordstroms near me and try to buy some clothes. I got the custom name encoded card ill let yall know how it goes... valid so far fs

Biazen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
10/10, fair dinkum to Python, scored the high balance card just four days after chuckin' in an order. These beauties work a treat, mate, here in Australia. Nothin' but top-notch stuff to yarn about, piece of cake at the ol' cash machine, and a breeze in the shops. Cheers to the legends in this thread for spillin the beans on what to do once you've got the card in hand.

Davobci

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Anyone know if I can order the cards via DHL? got a few from python via Fedex but i live in estonia and its super slow like 7 days plus to even get it in the mail. :(

Biazen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
10/10, fair dinkum to Python, scored the high balance card just four days after chuckin' in an order. These beauties work a treat, mate, here in Australia. Nothin' but top-notch stuff to yarn about, piece of cake at the ol' cash machine, and a breeze in the shops. Cheers to the legends in this thread for spillin the beans on what to do once you've got the card in hand.
Trying the super-high balance card next week yall, will drop a similar review if possible.

Gutcjob

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sent payment waiting on tracking will update

dipndash

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hey guys! I ordered the $400 card and sent payment on Sunday. I was told my card would arrive by Tuesday, and sure enough, it did! I reached out to Python just to confirm the tracking number, and they got back to me promptly. The card arrived in perfect condition, and I'm really happy with the purchase.

Because of this great experience, I plan on buying at least three or four of the extra high-value cards every month. I had previously lost quite a bit of money ordering from other vendors, so I'm glad I chose Python due to their excellent reviews. They definitely lived up to the expectations!

I'll keep you all updated on my future orders, but so far, I'm really impressed with Python's service. If anyone else is looking for a reliable vendor, I highly recommend giving them a try. Thanks, and I'll keep everyone posted!

jaayrolle

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Was it hard cashing out the 400 card?

Jamaicanspam

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey guys! I ordered the $400 card and sent payment on Sunday. I was told my card would arrive by Tuesday, and sure enough, it did! I reached out to Python just to confirm the tracking number, and they got back to me promptly. The card arrived in perfect condition, and I'm really happy with the purchase.

Because of this great experience, I plan on buying at least three or four of the extra high-value cards every month. I had previously lost quite a bit of money ordering from other vendors, so I'm glad I chose Python due to their excellent reviews. They definitely lived up to the expectations!

I'll keep you all updated on my future orders, but so far, I'm really impressed with Python's service. If anyone else is looking for a reliable vendor, I highly recommend giving them a try. Thanks, and I'll keep everyone posted!
How you order

4pfprontod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Well now, let me tell you about this high-balance card that's just right for cashing out. I used it this morning at 8 AM at the Chase ATM, and wouldn't you know it, I got myself some easy money. I withdrew eight sessions of $500 each, adding up to a tidy sum of $4,000. After that, I went on over to Nordstrom to spend the remaining balance.
Where can I get the card? What’s the python link?

4pfprontod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What’s the contact info for the card ?

4pfprontod

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

What’s Python contact info gang

lobster2795

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
hello, can i withdraw money in southeast asia?

Users who are viewing this thread