Western Union Transfers 💸 | $1,700 - $7,500 Transfer | Starting at $500 BTC - R2D2Logz

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good day!

I hope the market's still online right after I could obtain such money on my account. Really want to afford it but damn, really wished there was 250 or something, yet I always understood.

bigwillie

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Recently stepped up to purchasing the tier 4 transfer recently, definitely recommend this service and vendor. Great customer service, and worked great in my country.
What was your actual return?

Bornfrompain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch tier 4. fast and quick, little risky but worth it.

FrankAbagnaleJr

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey I'm interested in purchasing but I have a quick question. A guy in a discord channel I'm in send pictures in a channel with a bunch of WU MCTN slips u get after pickup and I'm wondering if the MCTN comes in the email or do you send it manually on telegram?
they send it via email im pretty sure, idk exactly, my boy purchased it last month dont know exactly cuz i didnt get it myself

freeman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
hello @R2D2Logz i have a friend that has purchased from you that says he recieved the funds digitally through wu app, is this possible for your tier 1 transfer? thank you - freeman

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
helo do you do paypal transfers?? and what prizes you have for the paypal transfers??
We do not do Paypal Transfers, we currently only offer Western Union Transfers, Bank Logs, & Giftcards. We don't have an evergreen method to extract funds from Paypal receptively.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Good day!

I hope the market's still online right after I could obtain such money on my account. Really want to afford it but damn, really wished there was 250 or something, yet I always understood.
Sorry for the high pricing, we are aware there are other vendors supposedly offering similar services for extremely low prices, this is not actually feasible. It costs us alot of money to be able to perform this service in terms of buying profiles, and tools needed to deliver the funds as promised.

Anyone with lower prices than us is most likely illegitimate simply because we are aware of the costs to actually do this, and its quite high.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
they send it via email im pretty sure, idk exactly, my boy purchased it last month dont know exactly cuz i didnt get it myself
This is correct, MCTN is always sent via email with an actual copy from the original sender email originally from the user account.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
hello @R2D2Logz i have a friend that has purchased from you that says he recieved the funds digitally through wu app, is this possible for your tier 1 transfer? thank you - freeman
This is only possible for Tier 3 and Tier 4 logs generally, as these require identity verification as a prerequisite when receiving the funds.

Bornfrompain

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Did you use Escrow service for tier 4 or you wired BTC directly...
i sent the bread direct, i only use the forum escrow when u dealing witt non verified niggas

chadcoopper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah, verified confirmation seems legit

JohhnyDaCarder64

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good Quickness, Service, & Product. My only wish is that you can do transfer higher than $7,500. The return on investment on a tier 4 is around 3x your money which is very good, but you factor in fake id and the WU account open-up its a little bit more than a 2x on your initial money. I'm not complaining if I 2x my money over the period of like years ill be a multi-millionaire soon.

What i've learned about the carding and fraud scene is that if its too goo d to be true, don't trust it. r2d2 service really like isnt "too good" to be true because your returns arent even that high. Alot of the other rippers i see on telegram claim to give you $1000 for $100 BTC thats a scam, i commend r2d2 and their team on their honesty. I'd give this service a 8.5/10, I would give it a 10/10 but i need to see higher roi before we can do something like that.

Coming straight from the D Republic 17
Carder Extrordinare
Future Millionaire

🤟🤟🤟🤟
agreed, i been using r2d2 for a bit its definitely higher than average for pricing, but its realistic returns and pretty reliable. I wanna know what method u been using to launder the money, this is an issue that I am dealing with currently. Been using the WU tier 4's weekly for a little over a month now, the washing of the money seems to be my main problem, any way we can exchange tele's or chat over here?

lmk -johnny

kevin1994

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ordered the Tier 1 two days ago - Working from Bahamas, MCTN was quick, guys are worth the hype, slept on vendors here in this forum. Going to buy more from you guys when I come back to the USA.

Thanks boys.

dpanda99

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
@R2D2Logz
In the event where we receive the MTCN and take our journey to cashout at western union and the transfer gets denied or rejected when the money is picked up, what are the protocols in place, Do we receive a refund? Or a New Western Union MTCN is created/new order for us customers?

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Ordered the Tier 1 two days ago - Working from Bahamas, MCTN was quick, guys are worth the hype, slept on vendors here in this forum. Going to buy more from you guys when I come back to the USA.

Thanks boys.
Thanks for the vouch kevin

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
@R2D2Logz
In the event where we receive the MTCN and take our journey to cashout at western union and the transfer gets denied or rejected when the money is picked up, what are the protocols in place, Do we receive a refund? Or a New Western Union MTCN is created/new order for us customers?
We will create a new MTCN in this case or refund, its dependent upon the customer. This rarely to ever happens, as most customers pickup directly after we confirm the funds were sent. WU has very slow security measures in regards to stopping fraudulent funds transfers, they just blacklist names of users who sent funds illegally from using their platform again.

Good question.

Grey5647

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Western Union Transfer (International)
We use profiles to create lines of credit under the victim's identity with Western Union, then forward the funds Internationally to be picked up with Cash or Debit Card.

Once prerequisite requirements are provided, we provide the Money Control Transfer Number (MCTN) for the pick-up of funds within the constraints of the timeline of your chosen tier. Real or Fake IDs are adequate for this service.

Prerequisite Needs from You (Recipient):

1. Bank Details:
  2. Country of Origin:
  3. Full Name (Real or Fake):
  4. Email Address:

Transfer Selection:

Tier 1:
You Pay ($500.00) We Extract and Send ($1,700.00)

• MCTN Disperal Time: 2-4 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: No Identification is Needed
  • Time Till Expiry: 90 Days After MCTN Dispatch
Tier 2: You Pay ($900.00) We Extract and Send ($3,000.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 2-4 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: No Identification is Needed
Tier 3: You Pay ($1,500.00) We Extract and Send ($5,000.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 4-8 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: Identification is Needed
Tier 4: You Pay ($2,500.00) We Extract and Send ($7,500.00)
  • MCTN Dispersal Time: 4-8 Hours (After Ordering)
  • ID Requirements: Identification is Needed

Add-On Services:
We offer Add-On Services that will complement the cashout procedure on the recipient end of the transfer. These add-ons must be purchased at the same time as when you are purchasing the transfer.

• Fake ID (Shipped): $140.00
    • We will ship a high-grade fake identity card to match the generated name of the recipient for the transfer, for all countries. This will be adequate for in-person cashouts, therefore they will utilize your real headshot, with a fake name.
  • WU Recipient Account Creation & Bank Open-up: $450.00
    • We will create a recipient account based on another profile, that you will receive the funds on and transfer to the designated debit card, you will then be able to log in to the victim's bank account and transfer the funds to yourself either by cashing out the debit card or wiring the funds to yourself.

⚠️CAUTION: This service can only be used once per Identification Card, we don’t allow clients to use this service twice on the same Identification for operational security purposes. Real IDs or Fake IDs can be used safely ONCE per cashout as a recipient, and we recommend only receiving the funds in cash NO DEBIT unless a WU Recipient Account is Ordered.

Accepted Currencies:

• Bitcoin
  • Monero
  • Ethereum
Contact & Order:

Telegram Channel (Main)
[CLICK HERE]

Telegram:
@R2D2Logz

Email:
[email protected]
Starting up with 400 dollars is a big amount for us Asian countries. Do you have a western union money transfer plan for like 200 dollars, so that broke ass guys like me can at least start.

Users who are viewing this thread