bigbiddness

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View attachment 831
I understand that part I’m talking about the ATM withdrawal limitation. I’m guessing you can pull out more if you saying you did 2k each
my fault bro, yeah i getchu now. special request a high-balance card on chase u can get like $3k on the 24hr limitation on the card. jus wait till midnight its finna reset.

gluck gang

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
my fault bro, yeah i getchu now. special request a high-balance card on chase u can get like $3k on the 24hr limitation on the card. jus wait till midnight its finna reset.

gluck gang
chase chards are rare as shit, everytime i ask for em they never got em. thats not good advice bro, he should prolly just get the super-high balance card and jus go all ATM. The chase cards be easier to get at $875, the $400 one they send out mostly other banks, it be like rolling the damn dice to get a Chase or Wells. Jus read the comments on this shit, everyone treatin him like a fucking god 🤣🤣🤣

https://crdforum.cc/threads/qc-python-kingdom-chase-high-balance-🍀🍀🍀💫💫💫.2575/

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, I appreciate the time you took out of ur day to make this response, im sure u guys are super busy.

I'll make this short and sweet, no rant.

I respect that, what I ask is that maybe you put in your thread "Recommended by Us" over the High-Balance Card so that people can choose the right card on the first one. I know you guys are on the production side of this equation, but for us being the buyers we don't want to only get $1,000 out of a clone card when we could get alot more.

The reality is, there is no stores open at midnight that we can buy $500 giftcards for that won't look at us sideways. The highest in my local area of Arizona is like $100 and thats at a 24hr gas station. After you take ur $1k out of the ATM its tricky getting the rest of the money off. This can be avoided if the extra $150 is spent to get the high-balance.

I just ask this of you guys plz, as I went through this on my initial first purchase. I started with the Mid-Balance Card then got into the High and Super-Highs, if I knew that the High-Balance Card was best from the start my predicament would of been alot better from the start. I agree that you should still have the Mid-Balance card exist in the first place for people that can't afford it. I just think you guys should be more vocal on how much more superior the High-Balance Card is.

hope yall understand.
-APEX
Thanks for the feedback, we will most likely try to do something like that for our next update. Appreciate your explanation.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch. super-high balance. never talked to yall before glad to find this forum, used u guys on tor for a while now. keep in touch. 🤞
Thanks for being a frequent customer, have seen some of your orders before within our queue with this username.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
same boat bro, didn't know shit about this forum, thought they were only on tor for a minute. Super-High Balance 💳 def goated bro on the same lane.
Thanks for the purchases @cardeur123 , its out most popular product for a reason.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
High Balance is 🟢 for walmart money orders too, yall need to add that to the cashout strategy yall got
Thanks for the review @tarox we leave Money Orders within the FAQ, just not specifically anything specifically recommending Walmart, we recommend any Money Order that suits your interest. Glad that you had success specifically with Walmart Money Orders.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Purchased high balance card, hype seems to be justified with these guys. Been doing logs and CPN before this, this has gotta be the quickest way to make bread in carding, all things come and go in this space, hopefully these guys don't get locked up or anything, stuff like this generally doesn't last long.

It's gonna be good while it lasts, the two cards per week thing is dumb but i get the logic from their end. Ima keep buying forsure, 10/10 thx guys
Thanks for the review @AceSkii , if we ever are going to depart the scene we will notify everyone before doing such. We have enough people within the P2P Skimming Infrastructure with similar capabilities that will be able to take over our reign aswell.

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
chase chards are rare as shit, everytime i ask for em they never got em. thats not good advice bro, he should prolly just get the super-high balance card and jus go all ATM. The chase cards be easier to get at $875, the $400 one they send out mostly other banks, it be like rolling the damn dice to get a Chase or Wells. Jus read the comments on this shit, everyone treatin him like a fucking god 🤣🤣🤣

Chase cards are rare dependent on area, for the East Coast with an exception for Florida they are rare specifically for the High-Balance because of demand. California and other west coast states we are currently at a Surplus. This specific QC this user submitted is within NYC which is generally rare for us as we are overwhelmed with demand from that area for that specific card.

Marxmen

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Chase cards are rare dependent on area, for the East Coast with an exception for Florida they are rare specifically for the High-Balance because of demand. California and other west coast states we are currently at a Surplus. This specific QC this user submitted is within NYC which is generally rare for us as we are overwhelmed with demand from that area for that specific
Truth I bought like 20 cards from yall on tor but never once got a chase card once, I'm in Maryland. Is it cuz im not special requesting it or sumn? all the jawns I get are usually BOA and CITI which ain't bad but them atm limits at chase buss hard frfr

hacxx

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
vouch, super-high balance card. ez cashout, good customer service, +1 goodshit

Bmarly

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Came across this thread and notice the high balance is recommended as a good starter. I’m a lil confused on how to make the purchase, do I do it through Telly, the store or email?

DrakoM4

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Came across this thread and notice the high balance is recommended as a good starter. I’m a lil confused on how to make the purchase, do I do it through Telly, the store or email?
telegram and email.

Elchapo701

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

The whole obsession with the chase cards kinda got nerfed when they dropped the multiplicity update on P2P. It's really only a problem in NYC, CT, and Miami because alot of gang members in EBK are running the fuck out of them.

Audemars

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The whole obsession with the chase cards kinda got nerfed when they dropped the multiplicity update on P2P. It's really only a problem in NYC, CT, and Miami because alot of gang members in EBK are running the fuck out of them.
Nah fs this true, but it also be WOO down in NYC in the brooklyn area, they removed hella ATM's from the Bronx too. Them niggas even ask for hella info at WU too cuz niggas abuse the fuck out of the Super-High Balance Cards askin for like money transfers of 10 bands at a time and shit.

Its finna be dead in north east in next 10 years forsure, if mfs like python and the other p2p niggas keep this shit up frfr. Them chase jawns not nerfed idek what u mean when u saying that.

Shit still can get like $3,000 at the ATM's if u go to a Chase ATM which is higher than even what the promise, they only nerfed cuz niggas won't let u copp it unless you copp top of the deck when they restock, otherwise niggas be glazin the wells fargo card it isn't as good as the chase, the ATM limit aint $3k thats what niggas are after when it comes to copping a high balance card.

Everyone on this thread be jackin and glazin the chase high-balance card, i be calling it the "n*gger card" cuz it be what the gang bangers abuse. The P2P update aint gonna do shit when the whole city buying it. respectfully.

Niggas can still get the high-balance card in NY jus not Chase, yk damn well niggas special requestin them shits specifically, stop playin.

Elchapo701

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Nah fs this true, but it also be WOO down in NYC in the brooklyn area, they removed hella ATM's from the Bronx too. Them niggas even ask for hella info at WU too cuz niggas abuse the fuck out of the Super-High Balance Cards askin for like money transfers of 10 bands at a time and shit.

Its finna be dead in north east in next 10 years forsure, if mfs like python and the other p2p niggas keep this shit up frfr. Them chase jawns not nerfed idek what u mean when u saying that.

Shit still can get like $3,000 at the ATM's if u go to a Chase ATM which is higher than even what the promise, they only nerfed cuz niggas won't let u copp it unless you copp top of the deck when they restock, otherwise niggas be glazin the wells fargo card it isn't as good as the chase, the ATM limit aint $3k thats what niggas are after when it comes to copping a high balance card.

Everyone on this thread be jackin and glazin the chase high-balance card, i be calling it the "n*gger card" cuz it be what the gang bangers abuse. The P2P update aint gonna do shit when the whole city buying it. respectfully.

Niggas can still get the high-balance card in NY jus not Chase, yk damn well niggas special requestin them shits specifically, stop playin.
Oh nah u wilding gang LMFAOOOO the "n*gger card" is violatin. Nah nah fs i getchu lol. My first card was the high-balance wells fargo too, never got a chase high balance so ig u speaking fax. say dat lol 😂😂😂😂

bitcoinbandman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
nigga litterally anything except for the mid-balance card is better niggas is really broke out here buying that shit. how in the fuck are u supposed to cash out a card buying $500 giftcards at midnight like bro im black niggas think im committing crimes off rip, now im supposed to go into a gas station buying thousands of gifties in pitch black? yeah ik python a whiteboy but he trippin gang aint no nigga can do that shit

🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️💯💯💯💯 real talk, i aint blaming em doe, free bands is free bands. We jus finna need to band together to make a method for cashin out that black people can use frfr. 😭😭😭

bitcoinbandman

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

🤣 nigga said quit glazin

Vietmo

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
whats Python tg?

Python Cards

Junior Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Truth I bought like 20 cards from yall on tor but never once got a chase card once, I'm in Maryland. Is it cuz im not special requesting it or sumn? all the jawns I get are usually BOA and CITI which ain't bad but them atm limits at chase buss hard frfr
We work on a first come first serve basis on regards to orders, we specify cards based on their classification: Mid-Balance / High-Balance / Super-High Balance. When a customer purchase a card via TOR or Telegram, they specify which card they would like to order. We then sort the best of the given classification, in regards to balance and most desired bank. Imagine if it was a deck of cards and the best cards on the top and progressively reduce in value the deeper you go in the deck, the first to ask for a card recieve the best card and so forth as more and more people ask for cards. Even the worst card will still fit the specifications given on the thread, so there is no worries.

We cannot ever insure that you will get a specific card upon order, the only thing we can insure is that you will recieve will be conducive to the specifications given in the thread.

Meaning the earlier in the week ordered, theoretically the better the card you can receive, however this cannot be insured as our restocks are nearly arbitrary due to the P2P Multiplicity Update.

Users who are viewing this thread